𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♕︎

Start from the beginning

I glance beside me to see Alex flipped on top of the roof where I am.

"What are you doing up here alone?"

I let out a sigh—the wind carries it like a note with it. "Thinking about everything."

She hummed and sat beside me, propping one foot up and the next down beside mine, looking at the bright cities on the lands.

For miles I can see other lands with bright lights.

But the ocean has an calming effect on me everytime.

"It's still so fresh to me—how in two days span, we're married to the woman of our dreams," Alex breathed out.

I chuckle and stare at the fire in my palm, igniting it and shrinking it again.

"That's all I've been thinking about."

I lit the cigar between my lips, offering her one as I lit hers.

We hardly smoke or drink alcohol around Rosa—we'll drink, but not smoke.

She once ask if she could do it—I stared at her as if the hormones did something bad to her pretty head.

Not in her wildest dreams.

"Where is she?" I look over at Alex whom laid on her back—staring at the sky.

"She shooed me away also, in our room eating her cravings. In no time she'll be out here, looking for us."

I chuckle at that, we never leave her sides and she must be tired of us.

But she's going to be—I'm never leaving her alone.

"She can hardly walk perfectly with her growing stomach. I fear her having the babies without we knowing." I said to her.

Alex sat up and flick the cigar in the water.

"It's not you alone. She's grumpy about getting pregnancy photoshoots before her due date."

I took out my phone and find my sister's number. Jelani.

J_asshole— it's two in the fucking night, man. shouldn't you be with your wives? 🤔

Me— your advice isn't needed. hear me out i want you to fly to Italy for me, it's about a photoshoot.

J_asshole—are you out your fucking mind 
woman?! Italy?! for what?!

Me— it's for Rosa's pregnancy photoshoots, you dumbass squidward. we'll be at our new mansion.

J_asshole— fine. if it's for my sister-in-law it's been done. send me the address, leave me alone now.

Me— suck my dick

J_asshole—🖕🏼

"Babies! Where are you guys?"

Our head snapped to our beautiful pregnant wife that looked around for us.

I turn to Alex and she's already smiling at me.

She wink at me and disappear, appearing infront of Rosa.