chapter 9 - i wont regret this.. right?

//THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A WATTPAD STORY SO PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!!// SWEARING AND CRUDE LANGUAGE WARNING// SLIGHT SMUT/LEMON I THINK??

Kyle sits up and starts to blush like crazy. Stan's hands slowly shift to Kyle's hands, holding them softly but with a slight grip. Stan smiles again before reaching the back of Kyle's neck and pulling him closer towards him.

Stan: "please..?"

Kyle and Stan gaze into each others eyes before their eyes start to wonder down to each others lips. Stan slowly continues to pull Kyle in before they both give in. they both continue to kiss each other for almost 2 minutes before they both jolt back, grasping for air. Kyle, still trying to catch his breath, slowly looks back at Stan and finally comes back to his senses.

Kyle: "holy shit. i just kissed my..."
Stan: "huhh..?"
Kyle: "DUDE, WE JUST FUCKING MADE OUT."
Stan: "heh.. yeah.."
Kyle: "STAN WE- HOW ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY UNFAZED RIGHT NOW..?!"
Stan: "i don't know..?"
Kyle: "WAS DOES THIS MAKE US..?!"
Stan: "i dunno but that kiss was pretty good heh..."

Kyle glares at Stan with an annoyed look on his face. he sighs and gives up on trying to figure out what Stan is thinking. Kyle's eyes wonder around Stan's room, analysing all the posters on his wall. his hands fiddling with each other on Stan's chest. Stan sits up a bit and stares at Kyle blankly.

Kyle: "are you sober right now..?"
Stan: "uhm.. yeah, i uhm.. think so."
Kyle: "huh.."
Stan: "what?"
Kyle: "if you're sober, does that mean you actually liked it... you know, when we.. kissed?"

Stan stays quiet still studying Kyle, admiring his soft freckles scattered all over his cute face kinda like stars amongst a galaxy full of supernovas or maybe thousands seashells sprinkled all over a sandy beach. Kyle slowly gets off Stan and sits on the edge of his bed, looking down at all the different pieces of clothing that were thrown and scattered across Stan's room.

Stan: " i mean... i guess."

Kyle still stays silent but slowly looks outside Stan's window.

Stan: "like don't get me wrong, you know... it was definitely uhmm... different? i don't know how to explain it..."

Kyle finally looks back at Stan and gives him an expression of hesitation before he grabs Stan's hand and stares into Stan's eyes.

Kyle: "would you uhm... like a uh..
Stan: "another kiss..?"
Kyle: "...yeah."
Stan: "me too..."

Stan pulls Kyle in by grabbing him by his collar and kissing him passionately. both sharing a tender kiss. Kyle starts to burn up like crazy and again after 2 minutes of making out, both pulled away for a moment to breathe in some air again. Kyle whips his face from the tiny bit of drool in the corner of his mouth and looks back at Stan. he's knocked out. fuck. Kyle throws his head back and massages his face with the whole of his hand. will he remember all of that..? do i want him to remember that?! i won't regret this right..?

11:13AM THE NEXT DAY// STANS HOUSE

STANS POV

"fuck."

i wake up with a massive fucking headache. how much did i drink last night? i slowly sit up, look around me and check under my covers. thank god i didn't have another one of those dreams. it would scare the shit out of me if Kyle saw my blanket all wet. wait. OH SHIT. KYLE WAS HERE. i get out of bed and look around to see if Kyle was still here. i see headache pills and a tipped over bin beside my bedside table. i bet Kyle had placed those there. i swallow one of the headache pills and i drag myself to the bathroom and see Kyle's spare toothbrush left on the counter near the sink. i touch the bristles on his brush and feel that it's still wet; meaning he's recently brushed his teeth here. i brush my teeth and head downstairs to smell the aroma of pancakes in the air. god those smell heavenly. i peak my head into the kitchen to see Kyle tossing and turning fresh pancakes on the stove. i don't move though, i just kinda stay there in the living room, glaring at Kyle. his cute little fluffy hair, i wish i could drown myself in his curls. Kyle turns around to place one of the newly cooked pancake pieces onto a plate and sees me staring at him in the frame of the opening.

Kyle: "oh, hey Stan."
Stan: "hey Kyle.."

i enter the room nervously and sit down at the dining table where Kyle has all the pancakes.

Kyle: "did you uhm, take one of those headache pills i left in your table?"
Stan: "yeah, thanks for putting them there dude."
Kyle: "no problem."

i sit there in silence whilst Kyle continues to cook those pancakes. the only thing that's really stopping the situation from being awkward is the sizzling from the pan. i finally say something after Kyle finishes cooking up all the pancakes to serve for both him and myself.

Stan: "so, how did you sleep last night..?"
Kyle: "oh yeah, i slept alright."
Stan: "that's good... so uh, what happened last night? i can't really remember, my head hurts like fucking crazy.

Kyle's eyes sorta widen and he looks like he's trying to stay calm. he tries to kinda look away, trying to avoid eye contact with me. he slightly bites his bottom lips and sighs before coming to a conclusion and saying slowly...

Kyle: "nothing much. it's... not that interesting."

AUTHORS NOTE// super rough, honestly don't what i'm gonna do with this one so uhhh

//END OF CHAPTER 9// 917 WORDS//