"Howard's family still keeps such a little female for fun?" The male laughed and pinched the little female's chin, "She's so tender and tender, she really knows how to play."

  "Maybe it's used to greet guests." Another male insect also took action, "Lift the tray a little higher, raise it above your head, haven't you eaten?"

  They asked the little girl to lift the heavy tray above her head, so that they could do whatever they wanted with her body.

  The little girl panicked and protested in a low voice, "You are violating this."

  Interstellar law stipulates that underage females and females can be protected by the Federation.

  But when the male insects heard the timid words of the little female, they burst into laughter.

  "Little thing." The male insect said, "Do you know the insect who made this law? He even kept several underage females in captivity."

  "In the interstellar, in the Zerg, the law is explained by us male Zerg."

  Xiao Yafei's face turned pale.

  "I, I'm not having fun, please let me out, please?" He begged in a panic, "Master Wei Mian still wants me to deliver drinks."

  "Is defending the title just a retired military female? What do you think defending the title means?" The male went to pull the little female's clothes, "By the way, hasn't that bad old man Devin ever touched you?"

  The little girl resisted, water dripping from her eyes, "No."

  "I don't believe it." The male worm said to his companions with a smile, "Do you believe it?"

  The companion shook his head and snatched the tray from Xiao Yafei's head. He took out a bottle of wine, pulled out the cork with a "pop" sound, and poured it down on Xiao Yafei's head, soaking him thoroughly.

  "It's wet, so cute." The male smiled, "Sein probably wouldn't mind us playing with his little female."

  The males moved their hands and feet.

  The little female resisted fiercely and was slapped hard by the male, causing the bottle to shatter on the floor. Just when the little female fell to the ground and clutched a piece of broken glass with her hands, he caught a glimpse of another male out of the corner of his eye.

  The male insect stood under the tree, his expression hidden by the shadow of the tree. But the little Asian female recognized it, that was the adopted son of the Howard family, the male lead of his brother!

  "Lord Gu Lian!" Xiao Yafei didn't even think about it.

  Too many, I yelled.

  Gu Lian has never been a nosy person, but he stopped after seeing Xiao Yafei's appearance clearly. After the arrogant male turned around, mocked his level and asked if he would join them to play together, Gu Lian walked over.

  "The tightness of the little female is the best."

  "Gu Lian, what tricks did you use to get those S's? Or how did you practice them? Teach us."

  Gu Lian slowly walked up to the male insects and smiled. Just when a few males thought he was going to impart some experience, Gu Lian suddenly kicked the arrogant male down. After a dull thud, he stepped on the other person's head and said:

  "That's how you practice." He was extremely cold.

The males were dumbfounded, and even the little female forgot to shed tears.

  "Want to play together?" He looked at the males and asked "politely".

  The males took a step back, and the one that Gu Lian stepped on cursed loudly.

  "What are you afraid of! Do you really believe that a C-level waste can really grow to SS level? The Howard family must be working together with the military to build momentum. Either they want to sit at the head of the nobility or they want to shock the federation!"

  It seems to make sense.

  "It's so energetic." Gu Lian looked at the howling insects under his feet and raised his feet. Then he kicked him hard in the face, hitting the bridge of his nose, drawing blood.

  The screams continued, and the male insect covered his crooked nose and continued to fan the flames, "Hit him! There are so many insects at the banquet, and he dare not use his spiritual energy!"

  Several males looked at each other, then swarmed up.

  *

  All the bugs who wanted to get married were sent away by Xiu, and there was still an hour before the banquet was over. Xiu You walked around the venue, trying his best to minimize his presence among this group of noble males.

  He walked back and forth several times but never saw Gu Lian.

  Where did the hero go?

  Gu Lian was not found, but Xiu caught a glimpse of another familiar figure. It's Anthony. Anthony was gloomy and sneaky, looking around as if he was looking for some kind of insect. Xio frowned, and the military female's constant vigilance made him smell a hint of danger.

  Anthony looks too weird.

  Xio followed him and saw him talking to a male insect from a distance. The two insects didn't talk for long, and the male insect talking to Anthony turned and left. The distance was a bit far, so Xiu couldn't see the male's face clearly, but he could vaguely see his dark green eyes.

  Staggered Anthony walked towards the backyard.

  When Hugh followed him, he saw this scene: his hero was besieged by a group of male insects, and Anthony, who had lost his arm, stared at the hero's back gloomily.

  Barely giving the insect a chance to react, suddenly, a short burst sounded in the air. Anthony's spiritual energy surged crazily, exploding at a rate that was too terrifying to resemble the growth of a normal male insect!

That is definitely not B+ level energy!

  Almost instantly, Xio made a judgment. Then, he saw Anthony rushing towards Gu Lian at lightning speed.

  "Hero, be careful behind you!" Xiu's expression changed drastically and he rushed over.