1-Did you hate me that much? You were always within my reach...

Start from the beginning

"Channie?? What are you waiting for? We only have 2 minutes before-"

"Lixie I can't leave with you..." Chan said quietly, when he did Felix's smile faded as well. He furrowed his eyebrows looking to the older.

"What are you saying? Of course you can, that's why we're breaking you out! I know you're innocent, the Chief does, everyone does-"

"Except for the evidence they found Lix..." Chan explained.

"Chan you didn't commit that murder! You were framed and it was a set up! I don't know by who or why...but we will find out once we get you out!"

"Felix no, I can't leave here...if I do I'll look even more guilty than I already am" Chan sadly told him, Felix shook his head not liking the older's explanation.

"Chan no...we can't leave you here-"

"Felix hurry up you have 1 minute and 43 seconds before Vernon and the guards come back! Chan's cell alarm will go off the door has been opened, I can't hold the override in the system much longer!"

Felix received an auto response from his smart watch Han has just sent him, and he needed to go before getting caught.

"Shit...Hannie ok!" Felix sent back an audio message to him, he looked to Chan again reaching for his cuffed hands.

"Channie please...come with me...we can keep you in hiding until we investigate-"

"Lixie that wouldn't be the right thing to do and you know it, I have to stay here until things are figured out...ok?" Chan tried to smile for him, but Felix felt even sadder.

To the older, you would think Felix is an attached kitten.

"But Channie...Han and Minho miss you at our loft..and working with you...especially me..." Felix felt his eyes almost water a bit, Chan knew Felix for almost 2 years now. Becoming extremely close since the very beginning, and in certain instances both are protective of each other.

Knowing now Felix misses him, he misses the younger even more being at his side each day and night.

"Lixie-"

"Chan let's just go!! Come on!! We-"

"Sunshine..."

Felix stopped as he felt his heart flutter a bit, it would always do that anytime he would hear Chan's special nickname he would tease him with sometimes...

But Chan would call him sunshine because Felix brightened his days no matter what.

He then felt Chan gently cup his freckled cheeks, leaning closer looking into his brown eyes.

"Channie...?"

"Sunshine, I miss you and the others just as much too...but I can't leave, it would make my situation even worse if I escaped...I'll figure something out on my own. Don't worry, I promise" Chan smiled, Felix had a sad expression trying not to tear up.

He could be tough with his job...but anytime when he would be around Chan, something about the older had his feelings become more comfortable and sensitive.

"Chan..." Felix whispered sadly, the older surprised the boy as he suddenly kissed his forehead. Chan has given him affection before, but never once like that.

It made Felix blush even more as he felt Chan's lips on between the locks of his hair on his head, the older pulled away reaching for Felix's hands to hold.

"Go on Lix, you only have 35 seconds. I'll be fine" Chan tried to smile for him holding his hands a bit longer before letting go and stepping back away from the glass.

Felix took a deep breath and nodded finally accepting Chan's decision to stay...

"Ok...Channie...I'll go..." Felix rushed to step out Chan's cell and quickly typing on the keypad to lock and close the door. Both watched the glass slide and seal shut, Felix saw he had 16 seconds as he looked to the older once more.

"Channie I won't leave you behind...we'll get you out somehow...I promise...just like our contract!

Chan smiled inching closer to the glass placing his hand on it.

"You know how to always find me, ya? I'll see you soon...I promise you too. And make sure you eat your fruit each morning, I haven't been home to remind you" Chan tried to make the boy feel a bit a better, it worked as Felix giggled a bit and nodded.

"Absolutely Senior agent, I will...bye Channie..." Felix looked at the older once more before running off. Chan sighed and watched him leave then turning around to watch the clock tick a few more seconds. Now seeing the camera in the cell red light turn back on to signal recording again.

He got out just in time...Lix...

Felix rushed to get back to his division trying not to be noticed as some guards started to make their way back to Chan's area, he sighed again thinking to himself.

I'll get you out Chan I promise...

And while Felix was thinking how the older even got into this predicament, he tried to think back months ago to figure out himself.

I just want to know...who...and why are they trying to frame Channie?
Who hates him so much...to do this to him?