Rogue attack (part-2)

Beginne am Anfang

Meanwhile: on the battlefield
Jungkook and seojoon ordered their armies towards each other, in few minutes the battlefield was covered with blood, both sides were equally strong.
Suddenly, a black smoke covered the sky, all stopped moving when they heard a wicked voice.
???: oh look who we have hear, the all mighty trueblood alpha.
Jungkook who was fighting five rogues at a time looked over to that voice, he greeted his teeth at his aunt, mate of seojoon, the witch who uses black magic, Lisa.
Seojoon: oh my dear, how come you are here, i told you i will manage.
Lisa(smirk): how can i miss the fun.

(This art was cool so 👀)Seojoon chuckled darkly, he knows how much his mate is thirsty for powers like him

Seojoon chuckled darkly, he knows how much his mate is thirsty for powers like him.

Jungkook tensed for a moment because they cant fight black magic, last time when they tried to his father had to sacrifice his life.

All the holders except jin (because he was protecting pups and omegas inside the pack), got worried because even if they have some powers from their elementals but still they cant defeat that evil witch.

Taehyung's pov:
I noticed suddenly the sky darkened, i felt a evil presence.
V: its black magic.
Taehyung: is she here.
V hummed: i cant wait anymore
Taehyung: i know, we cant loose her this time. But be careful.
V: i will be, but you need to be with me, we might have use our powers.
With that taehyung marched towards the field.

On the other hand,
Lisa stopped for a while, when she sensed a usual presence. She was not able to confirm the identity.
Seeing his mate, seojoon said: what happened.

Everybody's attention was on the witch including the fire pack when she arrived, they were also confused that the witch known for being very ruthless was in a trance.
Lisa: how can this be possible, i already killed him( when it suddenly striked his mind who it was)
Seojoon: what are you saying who is it.

While they were talking, lisa's dark powers already made fire pack member weaken due to which, rogues were winning the fight. All the holders present there were tensed.

Suddenly they sensed someone unknown on the battle field. All of them looked at the direction and found a person, specifically a masked man marching right towards lisa and seojoon. His face was covered, he was dressed all black, in a warrior suit, his physique seemed neither fragile nor bulky.

 His face was covered, he was dressed all black, in a warrior suit, his physique seemed neither fragile nor bulky