Snake versus Toad

Sasuke fired arrows from his Susano at the water ninja. His giant water form was powerful, "I'll hit him again. As soon as he changes back you two need to capture him!"

"Hai!" Hinata and shin both yelled as their bodies flickered away. Sasuke fired another arrow hitting the ninja dead center. Lifting its arms he sent a massive wave smashing into his Susano.

Blood poured from his eyes as he tried to gain composure. He knew his chakra was draining as was his eyes. Shin and Hinata were in position.

Sasuke knew he only had one shot left. Wrapping it in Armeturasu he fired again. Water exploded out as he formed into his normal body again. Meanwhile Sasuke's Susano fell and he hit the ground.

Shina and Hinata were quick though. Shin used his tanto to disarm the man. While Hinata hit his tenketsu points knocking him unconscious, "Great work Hinata. Go help Sasuke."

"Sasuke. Are you okay?" The Uchiha smiled softly, "Yeah that wore me out at bit."

"Your Susano was incredible." Chuckling he leaned back, "To bad Mito didn't get to see it."

Shikamaru sent his shadow's out trying to catch the monster of a ninja. Spinning out of the way he let out a maniacal laugh as he smashed Mito sending her smashing into a tree.

Slowly standing up she saw him coming again. This time her Susano was massive. It was similar to Itachi's. It held an Odaichi covered in purple flames. Swinging she barely missed the manic ninja. Using rockets he flew over the blade and smashed his fist into the head of the Susano.

"Damn it." Mito snarled as she tried to attack again. He moved faster dodging Shikamaru's counters. Knowing she couldn't win this in her Susano she cut it down.

Activating her right side she teleported between her teammate and this monster. Deflecting his attack she activated her left eye and forced her had hand up sending him sailing back.

"What a rush!" He yelled as debris flying everywhere. His laughter shock Mito to her core. "Mito his power is like Naruto's sage mode." Pausing while the man was still chaotic, "It's just untame."

Grinning Mito looked at the enemy in front of her, "Like but not identical. No control means we can temper his advances."

"Control the flow and lead him into a trap." Shikamaru finished. Mito moved quickly. Appearing and disappearing from view as she struck at different angles. Shikamaru moved around watching and waiting as they got closer to the tree line.

In a second Jugo was about to grab hold of Mito. Only for an arrow to pierce his arm causing him to scream. A massive kick sent from Mito sent him directly below Shikamaru.

Both his and his father's shadows caught him, "Shadow Possession comple-" the man scream as the ground below him began to break apart.

Shikamaru knew they couldn't hold him, "Mito! Kill him now!" Before she could though red chakra chains appeared. Wrapping around him and smashing him into a tree.

A women with red hair and glasses walked out, "Sorry to interrupt. Jugo it's over we are done here."

"But Kimimaru's replacement!" Kishima smashed him into the ground, "Kabuto lied to you to get power. Naruto Uzumaki is my kin I have to stand with Konoha."

Mito landed next to the red head, "You're an Uzumaki?" Kushina eyed the Uchiha closely, "Yes. We will fill you in in everything. First we need to go help Naruto. Kabuto is far to powerful."

Shikamaru chuckled, "Trust me. Even if he is on equal level with Naruto he is going to lose."

Naruto dodged the snake sage's tail. Spinning he hit the man in the head with his bow sending the man into the ground creating a giant crater. Drawing an arrow he fired up close taking the man's arm off.