Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)

Mito dodged the blade of a Zabuza clone. Swinging her tanto at the man's chest. Kicking her, he sent the girl flying into the air but before he could land a finishing blow an arrow struck his neck. The clone burst into water splashing onto the ground.

"Impressive, let's see about this." Three more clones appeared. Naruto moved quickly. Joining Mito, he ran jumping with an arrow already in place. Firing he hit one clone before it could react. The second and third we're about to strike him when both froze in place. Mito slashed one while Naruto stabbed the other with an arrow destroying both.

"Thanks Shika!" Naruto yelled back at his friend who just smiled. "Yeah No problem."

Another clone suddenly appeared between Mito and Naruto. Before anyone could react it slashed Naruto sending the Jinchuriki flying backwards. Seeing her friend get hit, Mito charged at the clone. Even though it was fast something happened. It seemed as if time slowed down around her.

Shikamru watched as Mito's eyes changed color for the first time. Seeing her move with the sharingan was incredible. Shaking his head from the awe he noticed that Naruto was gone. "Damn blond."

Zabuza started to re-adjust to the little Uchiha. Pushing her back, he dodged a slash going for his head leaving an opening to her chest. Using his knee he hit her. The force knocking the wind out of her. Dropping down she saw the shadow going past her and grabbing the clone.

"Mito! Naruto now!" Mito pulled out a Kunai destroying the clone. Naruto seeing the opening fired from the tree he was hidden in. As the arrow flew he pulled a hand sign, "Multi-Shadow Arrow Jutsu!"

As the arrow passed Mito it turned into six arrows. Shocked Zabuza barely managed to dodge the attack. What he hadn't seen however was a seventh arrow that had been fired right after.

The explosive tags on the arrow went off. Using his sword to block a majority of the blast, Zabuza was thrown back skipping across the surface of the water. Burns covered his hands and shoulders above his arm warmers.

"Good job everyone." Kakashi stood facing the enemy Nin. Zabuza glared at the copy cat with rage. "Damn, I lost concentration."

Kakashi laughed, "Please. You didn't lose concentration. They forced you to let go."

Zabuza started running through hand seals. Firing off water bullets only for Kakashi to do the same. 'How is he doing this?!'

Taking advantage of the slight delay Zabuza attacked the Shinobi. Team 7 Formed back up and watched in amazement as the two assassins attempted to destroy each other. Up until Kakashi created a water vortex and smashed Zabuza into a tree.

Before the man could recover he was hits by nearly a dozen arrows. Two to each shoulder, two to each leg and one in each arm. Looking at the blond Bowman, he noticed he only had three arrows left. "Sorry had to make sure you couldn't get up."

Shikamru shook his head and Mito just laughed. Zabuza looked at the blond and sighed, "How the hell did this happen, a fucking bow and arrow."

Kakashi walked up, "Well time to die Zabuza." As he was about to strike at the man's, blood exploded from the back of Zabuza's neck.

Naruto drew an arrow and both Mito and Shika jumped up ready for a fight. "Thank you. I've been hunting him for some time. Finding an opportunity has been quite troublesome."

Looking over the boy in front of them, Naruto felt off by him. "Why didn't you go for him sooner then?" Shikamaru didn't relax either. Mito did but she wanted to see how this played out. She knew Naruto had a great intuition and Shikamaru was a genius.