Return to Konoha

After five years of living with the Oda family Naruto was very very different now. His skills had advanced with constant training. Developing his Taijutsu and Kenjutsu was one thing both Sara and Kenshi had pushed for. Knowing that his Yumi could only get him so far.

On top of intense training in a physical aspect, he also had been trained in chakra control. Learning how to tree and water walk by eight. Sara told him the Uzumaki clans pushed chakra control due to the reliance on Fuinjutsu. After making different seals he now understood why. She had taught him, explosive seals, storage seals, and stasis seals. He found them easy and fun to use though extremely draining. Kenshi forbid him in creating his own seals due to the danger with how unpredictable they could be.

For jutsu, he had only learned two. One was a forbidden jutsu that was given to him by his father and mother. It was created by the second Hokage. The Shadow Clone Jutsu, a powerful technique that let Naruto be in multiple places at once.

The second which was similar was one given to him by the Hokage. This justsu was the Multi-phantom shiruken jutsu. Applying it to his arrows gives him the option to utterly overwhelm an enemy or group of enemies. His parents wanted to give him as many options as they could.

One thing he had found in the scroll that he keeps on him at all times was his mother's wakizashi. The short sword was beautiful. The black guard resembled then Uzumaki crest while the handle was wrapped in orange and gold. With the sheath being red with a blue butterfly on it, he was enamoured by the blade when he first found it.

There was still his father's Flying Thunder God technique as well. Unfortunately he wasn't skilled enough in Fuinjutsu to use it properly. Though he did like to practice with the three pronged Kunai.

Kenshi and Sara had adopted Naruto officially a year after he moved in with the family, though he kept the Uzumaki name. Yui was extremely happy, because now Naruto was officially her little brother. Something Naruto wouldn't argue with. He loved his new family. They have been so much better then the village had for him.

Naruto's hair was longer now. Going to his shoulders he tended to keep it tied back in a knot. It's not that he hated having short hair, he just wasn't sure what he wanted to do with it. At least not yet anyway. He now wore, grey pants with a blue long sleeved shirt. Stiched into the sleeves were the Uzumaki swirls. A black vest that kept most of his seals that he like to have on him just in case. With his wakizashi strapped across his lower back so he can grab it with his right hand in a hurry.

He heard his dad call out for him and Yui to come into the living area, "So, we have decided that we will be moving into Konoha."

Both children were taken back by this. Yui looked at him stubbornly, "Why? With how they treated Naruto I don't think they deserve him as a Shinobi of their village." Naruto smiled at his protective older sister.

Sara how was sitting next to her husband chuckled, "I get where your coming from. But we follow through on our word. We told Lord Hiruzen we would bring the boy back to become a Leaf Nin. So that's what we are doing."

Sighing Naruto leaned back in his seat, "I thought we were going to wait till I could graduate? I'd still have to be in the academy for a year." Looking at his parents he couldn't tell if Kenshi knew or not.

"Look son." Naruto made eye contact with his father, "I know you are nervous going back to the village. However you need some time to bond with the kids you will be serving with." Kenshi leaned forward and gave him a warm smile.

Naruto nodded, "I guess so. But what if they hate me? And what will Yui do?" Yui just laughed, "Don't worry about me! I'll see if I can maybe work in the hospital. I can be an apprentice there or something "