Chapter 3 - Fallen from Grace

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/29647895 Heres the person who created this wonderful piece of art!

Stuff for new readers

-----------------------------------------

(Y/N): Your name

(A/N): Authors note

"": Dialogue

P.o.V: Point of view

'': thinking

(F/N): Friends name
-----------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Fallen from Grace

-----------------------------------------

A branch hits (Y/n)'s window, a loud thud is heard and he wakes up.

"What the hell was that?" (Y/n) said confused

as (Y/n) gets up from his bed and heads towards the window. He then hears a faint girl's laughter as he gets closer. He stands in front of the window as it suddenly breaks. (Y/n) gets send flying back towards his bed and before his eyes close, he sees a girl with a striped green shirt, she smiles as he passes out.

(Y/n) wakes up to the blaring of his alarm clock as he gets up from the floor confused about what happened last night. (Y/n) turns the alarm off as he goes into the bathroom. (Y/n) checks if he got any cuts, he did but they were very small unlike what (Y/n) thought.

"Who was that?" (Y/n) questioned as he continued to think of last night's events as he did his daily routine.

(Y/n) headed out of the bathroom into the living room, as he walks in he notices his grandpa.

"Hey gramps! You hear anything last night?" (Y/n) asked

"No, I didn't hear anything last night I was asleep" (Y/n)'s grandpa responded "Why you wake up last night?"

"Uhh, yeah I woke up and a branch hit the window and it must've broke from the wind after" (Y/n) said

'I probably shouldn't tell him about the girl I saw, it could just be my mind playing tricks on me after all.' (Y/n) thought

"Oh i'll get it repaired you can sleep in the guest room tonight and i'll get someone to fix it tomorrow" (Y/n)'s grandpa replied "You okay bud?"

"Yeah i'm fine, just a few small cuts" (Y/n) said as he started making his cereal "Any more news on the monsters?"

"Not much all I know is that they are gonna be living in the houses that are unoccupied, paying rent and all so it's not much different." (Y/n)'s grandpa said "Well that and, they will be working like us so now we have a lot more people in Ebbot city so now we may have a need for more schools"

"Ahh so will some of the monsters be attending Ebbot high?" (Y/n) asked

"Yes, it's gonna happen after thanksgiving from what I've heard" (Y/n)'s grandpa said

(Y/n) starts to eat his cereal as he contemplates what life is gonna be like now. He finishes his cereal and grabs his backpack as he heads to the front door.

"Gramps i'm on my way out, see ya!" (Y/n) said as he opened the door

"See ya bud, have a good day!" (Y/n)'s grandpa said

As he said that (Y/n) left and closed the door feeling the cold wind hit his skin. He started walking but something just felt wrong.  (Y/n) just had the gut feeling that someone or something, is watching him. He continued walking but as he saw (F/n) he caught a glimpse of the girl in the green striped shirt again.