Part 12

♧~Ace Kirinoko~♧

His hands trembled by his sides as his eyes followed Ian and Aiden as they entered the scene. Ace closed his eyes, trying to take deep breaths. This was not the time for his mind to ponder on the past. "I'm not sure-! I'm sorry Marves!" His yellow eyes widened. Voices echo in his head. Everyone around him would think he was weak, panicking the way he did. He used to be one of the toughest scientists a day ago. And now....he was worried about a supernatural. Worst of all, those two guards were still nearby. Would they view him differently?

Ace suddenly stopped, his worried gaze falling. "So she's done this before?" His eyes fell to the floor. Anger slowly bubbled up inside him. His concern was wasted on a false alarm. There could've been a real medical emergency somewhere else! "If there's nothing wrong then don't fake it anymore. That's the one thing that bugs me more than anything," Ace couldn't bring himself to look over. Doctors. Procedures. Surgeries. Everything similar made his stomach go queasy. The familiar white walls of a doctor's office were a memory he knew far too well. He would always sit there patiently, waiting for the doctor to return. He'd waited for his mother, his sister, and his best friend. As of today, Luke was added to that list. Every office had a clock that ticked and ticked against the silence.

He looked over his shoulder as if to say 'thank you for coming Dr. Pierce. I'm sorry for the trouble', but the words were trapped in his throat. Despite Aiden's words, he would always wish to be seen as strong. His only purpose was to be a pillar of support. It felt like his world stopped in its tracks. Everything felt hazy as his body moved as fast as it could and ran into the cell. "Aiden!" Ace frantically called out, immediately dropping to his knees, scraping them in the process. "What the crap-!"  Ace shouted at himself, his hands shaking. He couldn't leave Aiden with Fireann. What was he supposed to do?

☆Aiden +???☆

Between poison and an allergy attack, Aidens mind goes hazy, struggling to keep his mind connected to his body as his throat swells up and rashes appearing from his lips down to his throat then appearing at random places due to his allergy while his nose bleeds, his eyes going bloodshot, his body trembling and he starts heeving to throw up blood and vomit due to the poisoning but with his throat swelling up, he can't get it out, cutting off the little air he can breath.

As Aidens mind blacks out, his body acts on instinct to grab his EpiPen from his pocket only his hand can't find his pocket - not that he'd be able to hold it from how much his hands are shaking. The ham in Fireanns's food not pigs ham but from a cow which Aidens allergic to cow meat but he didn't know it wasn't pigs meat since he never eats the food from the facility normally.

A soft huff escapes from under Fireanns's bed and a body crawls out from underneath it. The creature looked like it once looked human.  The creature being covered in scars along with the creatures mouth sewed shut with rabbit ears at the top of its head, plopping down either side of it's head with antlers covered in glowing vines and roses. It's body covered in short pink fur, the same fur covering its antlers but the fur on its ears being rabbit fur with green hair curling down to where human ears would be,it having rabbit brown eyes.

The creature stands up and follows where Aidens hand is trying to go, it takes his EpiPen out and moves Aidens trousers down enough so he can jab it into his leg vein before releasing it into Aidens system then grabs Aidens hand, the vines and roses glowing brighter as the creatures dark brown eyes glow a soft pink as does Aidens as it heals Aiden.

As Aidens throat heals, he immediately throws up what he'd been trying to throw up, it being vomit but also blood while his consciousness comes back around from the adrenaline. Aidens eyes widen and moves to his leg as he gasps.