Part 11

☆Scar Hunter☆

~Human~. Scar thinks of Luke as clearly as he can as Keith questions it, not able to remember his name. He doesn't react to his name, it having no meaning without Luke while he paces in circles, wanting food and Luke and freedom if he sees an opportunity to take it safely. The other speaks in a lot of words but Scar grasps the important words to know what Keith means though he gets confused as Keith says he's in the doctors office, looking around and not seeing Luke. ~no human... Doctor office?. No human(in) sight ~. Confused on why Keith would say he's there when he isn't, not understanding that's not the only medical wing here. He goes back to pacing laps as he waits, his ears flattening in annoyance as his stomach rumbles. ~odd smell. Not human(Luke doesn't own it). Smell human odd smell(he can smell Luke from it)~. Scar looks at Ace's trench coat, finding it an odd smell. Everything in the room smelt like nothing apart from that coat.

☆Kimberly Kore☆

Kore taps the pen off the page as she tilts her head at Rin, not really understanding what his favour is. "Only one favour Rin~. Do you want me to keep people away from your lab or clear young Kironoko's name?". She leans back in her seat and smirks at the man. "Or is it you want me to do both then owe me a favour? ". She already knew a trick to keep Rins lab clear of people, kept hers clear for months even after she'd said it was okay to go near again but intrigued to see what the man wants.

She thinks of something he may want since he was torturing someone with information on Dr. Hunter but that'd include a second favour and right now, she didn't have much she wanted so she aims to keep those favours down... For now.

Keeping his experiment quiet is no bother for her since its nothing to do with her and has no reward for ratting him out but he seemed to care about it being exposed so she doesn't worry about him exposing hers, knowing she'd get demoted.

☆Aiden Marves☆

Aiden watches Ace bottle up and act like nothings wrong in response Aiden doesn't move, stubborn when he feels like it. Something is clearly bothering the guard and Aiden knows it's not good to bottle it up. As he speaks about Luke, Aiden ends up raising his eyebrow at him as he'd already seen the trench coat as Lukes office was the third place he'd looked, right before Scar had woken up. "Mhm". Aiden watches the man mess around with papers, letting his expression show that he isn't buying whatever story he's selling, realising the guard might have been upset over Luke. He'd seen how the man reacted to Luke before and it was something he hadn't seen Ace do, knowing himself Luke is certainly something else.

"If that's what you want to tell yourself then sure. I'll pretend to believe you". Aiden gets up and readjusts his pant legs then looks at Ace as he crosses his arms. "But Ace you're not fooling me, I know you're not fine, I know you care about him too. Unfortunately you can't keep people out, it's a very lonely and depressing life otherwise". Aiden hears his caygo buzz but ignores it, determined to prove to the man he's now here to listen to him."plus if you're going to tell lies. At least make sure there's no lose ends like the coat you're always wearing or a certain doctor seeing Luke come in here.. Or the talk of the guards wondering why you want to know where Luke is....Are you still going to try and make yourself really believe what you're saying?". Aiden narrows his eyes at Ace a little but not out of annoyance but concern and trying to cut through the man's lies." What really happened? What's on your mind? ".

♧~Keith and Candy~♧

Keith listens to Scar, trying to piece together what the wolf was trying to say. ~Luke is in a different doctor's office. He's hurt~ Keith tried to put it in simpler terms. Candy gave Keith a raised brow, obviously annoyed that her sleep had been interrupted.