"I am sorry Nazia ye sab jo bhi hua!" Shammem has been Nazia's customer since years they know each other quite closely.

"Its okay I will reschedule your appointment don't worry about anything." Nazia replied

Zaayan's eyes locked with Mishi and he can see the sadness lingering in her eyes.

Shameem walked closer to Haadi and patted his face.

"Thank you beta agar tum nhi hote to patanhi kia hota me tumhara shukria kese ada kru ye to mujhe nhi pata leken aj se meri har dua me tum hoge!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Mishii!" Zaira took her to a side.

"Ye bache ke bahi ko mene khai baar school me dekha do you know him?" She asked whispering.

"Ye Raayan ki family hai!" Mishi replied and walked back towards them.

Zaira sinked the new found information she had no idea Raayan's brother was this hot and scary. God she was suddenly glad that her brothers weren't like this.

"Arey aunty ap mujhe Thank you nahi bole beside agar mere baba ko pata chal gaya na me road pe bhaga hu to me bhi paka maar khaunga ap bas uske liye dua kijega or is chote packet to sambhal ke rakhiyega!" He said and she smiled.

"Ye tumhara beta ha?" Shammed asked Nazia and she nodded smiling.

"MashAllah bhot piyara hai!" She caressed Haadi's face.

Zaayan walked closer to Haadi and Haadi got scared his eyes were very dominating and intimidating his bhaiya was much better.

"Thank you!" Zaayan shook his hand.

"Its okay!" Haadi replied while controlling himself from shaking god Zaayan was scary.

Zaayan walked back to Ayaan held his forearm and dragged him towards his car outside the shop. The slap was just the beginning of Ayaan's misery his brother was still very much Mad and he will still have a sentence to serve.

"Mama baba ko nahi batengi na me road pe bhaga tha?" Haadi asked Nazia cutely.

"Jese wo bara kuch boldenge tumhe aj tak bola ha?" Nazia snapped and walked inside her office.

"Inko kia hogaya?" Haadi asked

"Lagta ha chachu pe gussa hai!" Zaira said.

"Wese yar ye kahi kahi dekha dekha nahi tha?" Haadi asked

"Arey abhi bataya Mishi ne ye Raayan ka bara bhai tha!" Zaira exclaimed.

"Raayan Kamal?" Haadi asked shocked.

"Han!" Zaira replied.

"Kese rehta hoga bichara iske sath itna khatarnak sa tha." Haadi said.

"Weese Mishi tumhe kese pata tha?" Zaira asked.

Mishi began explaining them the night of Rafay's birthday.

"Psycho Admi lagta ha isse ache to hamare bhai ha!" Haadi replied

Zaira rolled her eyes her brother weren't easy going at all.

Later in office Hamza sat down on Haider's office floor.

"Bhaiya bas please!" Hamza cried out tired.

He has been cleaning the file cabinet since lunch and he was done now.

Haider looked at his face the tiredness was evident he didn't sleep last night at all and the exhaustion was clearly seen on his face.

"Acha bas krdo jau bhaijaan se pooclho off dede to ghar chale jau sleep it off!" Haider gave his hand and made him stand.