A sense of Deja vú hit them when their eyes clashed.

And when their eyes clashed, his inner beast unleashed whom he was controlling from God knows when.
He already knew that if he saw her one more time then he won't be able to control himself.

But when destiny decided to make her appear in front of him suddenly. He forget all the rules and danger.

He doesn't care about his enemies, his world, he doesn't give a fuck about it.

He is there to save her from any harm, anyone. He will always be there for her like a shadow, protecting her.

Her coming back in to his life was the limit of his patience and now when he has already seen her, his eyes have already devoured her, he knew that he is going to make her his.

By her full consent.

The cloud roared when their eyes met celebrating their reunion. Rain worked as the background music for them.

Under rain A love story started.

A love story which will bring storm in their life.

A love story that will leave it's own identity in people's heart.

This is the beginning.

Then what is the end?!

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace turned on the heater of his car when they started driving to Aditya's apartment.

Their was an awkward tension filled in the car. It's still raining. The water was hitting their car's window.

Under the rain they were moving toward their destiny in each other's company, the chilly winds became the spectator of this journey, and dry leaves flowing in the air help them in leading their destiny.

Shivanya opened her hair and it fell on her back. Ace eyes got stuck on her and it became hard for him to breathe.

Her hair became a curtain, hiding her beautiful eyes from him, her hand worked on her hair and her neck pulled him like a magnet, her lips attracted him and her blush teased him.

His eyes moved downward to her breast and he could see her black bra very clearly. He cleared his throat and looked away.

Shivanya collected her hair and put it on one side on her shoulder. She looked at him and found his face a little anxious.

"What happened?", He came back to earth from his deep thoughts about her when her whisper reached his ears.

He looked at her and shook his head. He continued his driving as she frowned at him.

She didn't say anything afterwards and focused on her front view.

She opened her phone and clicked on the camera. She checked her hair and wiped all the water from her handkerchief when her eyes found that she was wearing a white top in the camera.

Realisation dawned upon her and her eyes widened. 'Oh goodness... How can I forgot I was wearing a white top? What the fuck is wrong with me?'