9 ⚠︎︎ 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙆

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐third person pov4:22 pm july 7th└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
third person pov
4:22 pm
july 7th
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

THE MIDDAY SUN broke through Ito's window like a criminal out of their jail cell; not wanted and not welcomed.

It had been slowly creeping closer and closer to her closed eyes, threatening to wake the employee of the month from the deepest sleep she's ever fallen into.

After everything was said and done, Ito had passed out in the police car, only to get woken when they arrived at the hospital.

Needless to say, the girl was quite groggy and annoyed by the repetitive pricking of the needle sewing her shoulder shut. Delfina and Itona kept batting irritated Ito's hand down, seeing as she tried to interfere with the stitches over and over.

If that wasn't exhausting enough, the doctor had been asking more questions about her injuries (as good doctors should do), but her foggy mind could barely think of the answers.

Until one struck through her like a bolt of blue lighting.

'Now, your heart didn't actually stop beating, correct?'

She didn't answer.

Her mom asked 'Correct or not, love?'

Oh how Ito felt her nose about to twitch, knowing which choice was more likely given Midoriya's devastation wrecked face right after she came to.

But for some reason, she had the strangest instinctual reaction.

'Correct,' she just couldn't tell the truth. It felt like her body would kill her itself if she had.

Thus, the freshly bandaged hand of Ito's casually wiped over her nose a little, before resting back in it's spot between her knees.

Her tone was as sluggish as it had been the whole doctor's visit, so the adults didn't pick up on the fib. The deceptively perceptive kid sitting across from her however?

Let's just say the boy didn't wear glasses for the style. And we can certainly say he was going to ask her about that lie after she awoke.

Which, given the sunlight pouring in through the uncovered glass, should be any minute now.

As her right arm subconsciously moved up and over her eyes, the added pressure on her face started to beckon and bewitch her away from her miniature coma.