3 ⚠︎︎ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝙕𝙕𝘼 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙂𝙐𝙉

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐third person pov1:42  am  july 7th└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
third person pov
1:42  am
  july 7th
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"YOU'RE SURPRISINGLY FAST," Izuku Midoriya exhaled with a chuckle, a bit out of breath still.

As they ran through the forest, Ito had half a mind to trip the dumb kid.

"What? Because I have short legs? You aren't exactly All Might in case you didn't realize," she quickly spat out in defense, having been criticized for her height most of her middle school life.

Seeing she struck a chord of sorts within the boy, she felt a tinge of guilt. Or maybe it was the stupid branches cutting through her work slacks. She wasn't sure.

"Sorry. I um. Don't know where that came from," she lied, knowing exactly why she snapped.

Her nose crinkled, making her brush it off a little with her pointer finger, before shoving more plants out of her way.

"It's okay," he smiled at her apology, forgiving her immediately.

After that Ito wasn't sure what to say, she only had one friend beside her mom, and they weren't even that close. So her grey gaze settled on the distant road past all the trees.

The small silence gave the observant boy a moment to examined her slightly dirt marked face. If he hadn't seen it with his own terrified eyes, he wouldn't have believed she just had a near death experience.

She was just so strangely calm. A little awkward, but calm.

In reality she was too scared to express her fear in anything other than sarcastic comments and shrugs. There was also her slight lack of regard for her safety, but that's a whole other topic.

"Are you okay, uh? Oh! I never actually got your name..." he went to check how his knight in shining armor was, before realizing he had no clue what the knight was named.

She side eyed him as they swiftly made their way through the brush, trying not to trip while ignoring all the scrapes they were obtaining.

"Ito."

"Just Ito?" he doubted, wondering why a girl would let him call her by her first name after only meeting her twice.

"Just Ito," she confirmed blandly.

Her full first name brings back too many memories and rude nicknames she'd prefer stay in the past. And the girl just didn't care about formalities so her last name wasn't important.

"Well I'm Izuku Midoriya! We kinda skipped intros."

"And here I thought your name was large pepperoni pizza with olives," she mumbled sardonically, it was his order from last week.

"Woah I'm surprised you remember that," he awed over her memory, making the girl side eye him once more.

"Waitress memory, what more can I say," she shrugged, before setting her gaze on something far more important than pizza orders.