11 ⚠︎︎ 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙃 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐third person pov6:06 pm july 7th└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
third person pov
6:06 pm
july 7th
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

AT THIS POINT, Ito and Izuku would be fully prepared for the summer Olympics. If only the games were still around, these two distance runners could win gold.

After three panicked minutes of booking it down identical empty corridors, the young man took a sharp turn and nearly gave Ito more whiplash.

But it was for a worthy cause, seeing as 180 more seconds of breathe held time ticked by, and the tyrant still hadn't found them out.

As they sat shoulder to shoulder against the teacher's podium in anticipation, their breathing got slower once again. Almost as if they were taunting life, just daring it to shock them.

"I think.. we're safe..?" Midoriya whispered, quite wishy-washy about that statement.

They both had their eyes locked onto the window's reflection of the sliding door. In case of the tank-like teenager bulldozing in, Izuku would understand what Ito said last night, about getting used to jumping out of windows.

Little Miss Rān though, sighed, taking his words as fact and exhaling some of the worry that had welled up inside her.

She looked down at her wrapped up hand, the one that hadn't been let go of since they entered the ear-ringingly quite room.

"We live in a world where someone could sneeze and light us on fire— I don't think we're ever safe damsel."

Her brisk chuckle echoed through the ominously empty room, fitting in perfectly with her words as the dust particles circulated around them.

"Always the optimist," he smiled, undertones of slight sarcasm.

Ito finally broke the staring contest she had with the glass, glaring at the boy refusing to meet her gaze.

"You bet I am!"

The fake cheerful voice changed that however, making him turn his head and quirk an eyebrow.

"I'm also in the perfect position to dislocate your thumb!" Ito tilted her head sideways as she brought their hands up between them.

Rapidly squirming out the girl's grasp and scrambling to his feet, red faced Midoriya stood in front of Ito.

He put his hands in his hands in his pockets as he nervously laughed and stuttered over his words for a moment.