4 ⚠︎︎ 𝘽𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙎

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐third person pov2:15  am  july 7th└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
third person pov
2:15 am
july 7th
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"YOU WANT TO WHAT?!" Izuku Midoriya whisper shouted at Ito's plan.

The girl completely ignored his assumed protest, knowing this was the best way to have a shot at surviving.

She told him to run as fast as he could to the little town, and take all her loose change with him. She had more than enough in her center console from people's tips.

There's an archaic pay phone on the outskirts of town he could use, she vividly remembered seeing the wildly outdated machine the first time she passed it.

"If you know any hero that could get here faster than the police, you should call them first. Still call in the cavalry after though," Ito instructed, grabbing her bronze colored lighter.

"You really think its really safe to spilt up??"

See, Ito, well she'd stall once again.

By playing the greatest freaking game of hide and seek of her life, throughout the ins and outs of the electric power plant, she'll keep mister grumpy pants occupied.

Before she could light the last smoke bomb so they could evacuate the car without getting shot at, one perfectly freckled boy wasn't sure about separating and leaving her with his captor.

He pinched the flame out right after the wick caught fire.

"Ouch."

Ito eyed him with a raised brow and half lidded eyes.

"Okay chatterbox, you wanna do this now?? Fine, you think I can't handle this? Is it cause I'm a girl?"

"What?! No! Of course not! I'd say the same thing if you were a guy!" he assured with frantic moving hands.

"Great, then there's no issue."

Midoriya just sighed and pointed at the man slowly approaching, a several meters behind them.

"Oh right. That's a bit of an issue, nothing this can't fix though," Ito shrugged out before cocking the gun, putting it inside the coat pocket.

Izuku's shoulders slouched upon getting nowhere fast, this chick was certainly stubborn when she wanted to be.

But to be fair, she had a strange sense of calm and confidence in this plan. Considering Midoriya wasn't out of breath the entire time while running through the forest, Ito had faith he could run the one kilometer needed.

Faith? She had faith? That's odd.

Regardless, they didn't have time to come up with another plan. They are going to be on their own this round, and that's that.

"Take these with you," Ito told him as she handed him the last smoke bomb and bottle rocket.

"It might take a sec to get him to chase me, so if you need to obstruct his view, use the bomb. And the second you get to the pay phone, shoot the rocket into the sky, got it?"