Naningkit ang mata ko sa sagot niya. "Why?"

He then started manoeuvring the car. "Because you are here?" He unsurely responded.

Mas lalong naningkit ang mata ko. He is so dedicated, huh? The fact that he brought the top floor, and it cost a lot of course, at para ano? Para lang sa akin? Dahil dito ang building ko?

I looked at him ridiculously. He is too dedicated with his lies and acting. At para saan? Para pumayag na akong magpakasal sa kanya? Eh magpapakasal naman talaga ako sa kanya, I have no choice.

He doesn't need to put effort in it, to waste money and time.

I scratched the back of my head. "You know what, El? I'm gonna marry you. You don't need to waste money and time for me. Stop acting. You can do whatever you want---"

He suddenly stopped the car on the side of the road. Napakapit ako ng mahigpit sa seatbelt ko. And I've felt like my heart just jumped out of my ribcage.

"Say it one more time and I will marry you right now." He darkly stated while looking at me, looking so pissed.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa kanya. "What? Ano na namang mali sa sinabi ko?"

He clenched his jaw hard and breathed in deeply. And when he opened his eyes again, the darkness intensified more. Bigla akong nakaramdam ng kaba at ramdam ko rin ang pamamawis ng noo ko.

And when he removed his seatbelt and reached out for me, cornering me in my seat, I almost lost my breath. He is too close and I could freely smell his perfume again.

"You can command me and I will do it right away...but you don't have a say on my feelings. I am not faking or acting, so when I say that I am in love with you, I am. No pretensions. No other meaning. Get that?" He uttered it sternly, emphasizing each word.

I don't know what to say. He was so serious I was not almost familiar with the way he looked at me.

"I won't ever associate myself with other girls. I won't do anything I want, and you have control in my life." He added more darkly.

I didn't know I was thinking but I just found myself nodding at him absentmindedly, and the next thing that I knew, he was kissing me again.

His kiss was slow and I couldn't help but close my eyes and respond. He held my cheeks and angled my jaw for better access, and I almost lost all my thoughts again when he deepened it more.

I won't deny that he kisses differently. It is addicting and intoxicating. Too good that I can't help but respond equally.

My hands tugged at his shirt tightly when he suddenly stopped. I was panting heavily while he stayed the same.

Bigla akong nakaramdam ng hiya kaya pasimple kong iniwas ang tingin ko. And that is when I felt his feather light kisses on my cheeks.

Mas lalo akong namula. My heart started racing too as he traced my cheeks with his little kisses.

"Lu-lumayo ka nga…" I stuttered, trying to make my voice as firm as possible.

He gave me a few kisses on the cheeks then I heard him chuckling, he went back to his seat casually, but fixed my seatbelt first then his.

I think I just lost my capability to speak after what happened because I wasn't able to utter a word or even look at him until we reached our campus. While he kept on sighing heavily and eyeing me on the way.

This never happened to me before. I never had this much experience in a relationship. I've never felt this deep and affected with simple gestures and words. And I have never felt that it would make me this comfortable...but the comfort that I am feeling towards him is scary.