Chapter 14

The next day, he tried to venture to another park. He's not doing anything except taking pictures while being eyed by girls who can't keep their eyes on him. And I didn't do anything too except from watching him and observing the people around us.

There were groups of families and tourists who were having a picnic. I suddenly felt envious as I watched them enjoy the good weather of Baguio with their food and their whole family.

I wish I had brought some picnic blanket too.

As usual, I was occupying a bench as I waited for him. So far, we were back to normal and we both acted that what happened yesterday didn't really happen. It's not that I am thinking about his words but I'm actually thinking how far would he go with his lies.

Mom and Dad will really do anything to fulfil their plans. And they are using him well. I don't know how they did it but El is doing his part well. If I didn't know that they were planning something, I might have fallen to his words already. But too bad.

Did they promise him something to act this way? Probably some of our properties? I don't know anymore. I heaved out a heavy sigh as I looked at him. Whatever it is, I dont care anymore. Because at the end of the day, I won't have a choice but to marry him.

A group of girls flocked around him again and he is entertaining them well. He stopped taking pictures and gave his full attention to the group of tourists. A lot of them are wearing revealing clothes and I bet he is enjoying his moment. I looked at myself and I opted for shorts and l white long sleeves for today. Baka may magalit na naman.

I stood up and looked for an ice cream stand instead. He can do whatever he wants and I'm not that bothered.

I walked for a moment until I found the stand. I ordered an avocado and strawberry flavour in a cone. Afterwhich, I went back and saw him already waiting for me on the bench.

Hindi naman ako nagtagal pero para niya akong pagagalitan sa klase ng titig niya.

I stood up in front of him as I licked my ice cream.

"Are you finished? It is almost lunch." I casually asked

Her eyes darken as he looked at me but then suddenly averted his gaze.

"Let's eat our lunch." He then stood up and reached for a basket.

I looked at the huge basket curiously as I followed him and walked toward a shaded part, underneath a tree. Is it a picnic basket?

I suddenly felt excitement as I looked at it. And when he started opening the basket and placing the huge blanket on the grassy ground, my eyes went wide and I couldn't help but smile.

I was just thinking about this and now it is happening!

Nang mailatag na niya ng maayos ito ay kaagad akong umupo. He let me while he started unpacking the food. I watched him do it all but I was more shocked when he placed a bucket of fried chicken and lots of different fast food in front of me.

I looked at him unbelievably. "I thought you don't like fast food?" Hindi ko mapigilang ngumiti.

He just raised his brows at me. "Yes. And you love it so..."

I could literally hug him right now. But of course I stopped myself. My smile continued to stretch as he organized everything. He is redeeming himself a little bit, huh?

"Start eating, it is still hot so be careful." He instructed and I quickly obliged.

I started eating with gusto while he set up everything. "I wish you were always like this." I can't help but comment.