He played seriously and did not notice the shock and gnashing of teeth of the female when she heard the music.

  At the end of the song, Xie Heng discovered that the female insect had stood beside him at some point, feeling quite uneasy. The female insect's eyes darkened a little, and he intertwined his thumb and index finger, "What song are you playing?"

  Xie Heng stole a glance at the female insect, his face turned red quietly, and he lied without organizing his words, "It's "The Sea", a piece of music about scenery."

  This behavior means something else in the eyes of the female. It turns out that the male found an insect he likes without her knowing it. Does he like it that much? Just thinking about it makes me blush. And he was afraid that his identity as the former insect king would bring trouble to the insect he had a crush on, so he dared to lie to the insect who captured him.

  The female clenched her fists, her nails leaving deep marks on her palms.

  "Really?" The female decided to give the male one last chance.

  Unfortunately, to the disappointment of the female, the male nodded, "Yes, I like this song very much."

  "That's it..." The female insect's voice was very soft, but Xie Heng could hear the sadness.

  "Are you unhappy with anything?" Xie Heng asked. He wanted to make the female insect happy. Although he didn't know much about insect relationships, maybe he could help the female insect?

  The female insect was silent for a while, "I have an insect that I have liked for a long time——"

  "You already have a bug you like?!" Xie Heng has always been a very well-mannered bug. Impolite things like interrupting other bugs rarely happen, but the news he heard was too disturbing. . The insect he fell in love with at first sight not only liked the insect, but also liked it for a long time. Xie Heng's entire insect became wilted.

  The female insect turned her back, "Yes, he is very good, very gentle, very talented..."

  Xie Heng transferred these advantages to himself one by one. He is also very good, he is also very gentle and does not like to lose his temper. Pianist masters praise him for playing the piano very well, which is considered talented, right?

  The female insect continued, "I was about to confess to him, but he suddenly disappeared. After asking for a long time, I learned that he had been picked up by a powerful insect."

  "He married that insect?" Xie Heng felt that the insect he liked was as miserable as himself, and he became even more emo.

  "No, that insect is his father and came to him to inherit the family property."

  "In this case, if he is a worm who is greedy for wealth, there is no need for you to feel sad for him."

  "No, since he covets wealth, I will become the wealth he covets; if he clings to power, I will become the power he clings to." The female insect said in a firm voice, "I want him to only covet me and cling to me. . I will cut off all his escape routes." Xie Heng felt that he was already putting it into practice. At least the female insect's status in the rebel army was definitely not low.

  Xie Heng felt that his slim hope was completely gone, "You like him so much."

  "Ordinary insects think I'm scary when they hear me say that."

  "It would be great if the insect I like could do this to me." Xie Heng envied the insect that was liked by the female insect. This is the female insect he likes. If the female insect likes him, he will covet the wealth and wealth of the female insect. The female's power makes the female happy.