3.5

"How?" Jiang Bozhou raised his eyebrows. He liked the way Xie Heng was worried about him. Although it is possible to be poisoned again, isn't it because Zihuang is here? The emperor was suspicious, but he couldn't bear to doubt Xie Heng in the slightest.

  But the emperor also had a strong desire for control. Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng's profile and suppressed the dark thoughts that came to his mind.

  Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's wrist and made sure that there was nothing wrong with his body before letting go.

  Jiang Bozhou rubbed the residual heat on his wrist, hoping to get more. His eyes were glued to Xie Heng, as if they could be transformed into fire.

  The Three Treasures were frightened and frightened by the emperor's thoughts. This kind of unabashed desire is really heart-wrenching. There is probably no other person in the world who can easily bear such gaze.

  Sanbao really couldn't understand what was going on with His Majesty's sudden love, which came so suddenly without any warning.

  Like being lowered.

  Sanbao felt a sudden change in his heart, but according to his eyesight, Doctor Xie was also sincere towards their majesty. He couldn't explain the emotional thing clearly, and he didn't even understand the emotion that could make the dragon and the phoenix of two people fall in love as soon as they met.

  Looking at the two of them, they don't seem to have lost their minds. He is an outsider, why does he care? To put it another way, even if he is really demoted, what can he do as a servant who serves others?

  Xie Heng didn't feel pressured by Jiang Bozhou's gaze. On the contrary, he enjoyed the gaze. If one day his Zhouzhou stops looking at him like this, he will go crazy.

  Xie Heng wrapped the pair of chopsticks with a handkerchief, pinched them gently, and prepared to go back and study them. If the guess is correct, the chopsticks are smeared with Wangchen. As a doctor, Xie Heng is still very interested in this medicine from a hundred years ago.

  "What are you doing with this?" Jiang Bozhou was a little unhappy. He looked unkindly at the handkerchief that was exactly the same as the one he had put away, feeling aggrieved.

  Xie Heng pretended not to notice and said casually, "I am an imperial physician, this is my duty."

  "Is that just that?" Jiang Bozhou was not satisfied with this answer. He grabbed Xie Heng's collar and asked him to lower his head. Their faces were only an inch apart. Jiang Bozhou would definitely be very satisfied if other ministers said this about his duties, but Xie Heng definitely did not fall into this category in his heart.

  Xie Heng always likes to tease people, but he refuses to tell the answer that both of them know well, "What do you think, Your Majesty?"

  "What do I think?" Jiang Bozhou was also stubborn and had to force Xie Heng to speak.

  "I admire Your Majesty. This is my duty." Xie Heng was always the first to give in to such non-principled issues.

  Jiang Bozhou was satisfied, "That's pretty much it."

  San Bao on the side finally found the right moment, respectfully replaced the new chopsticks, and said at the right time, "Your Majesty, thank the doctor, why don't you change the meal for another table?"

  "No, just take away the plate of venison." Xie Heng stopped him.

  Fu Sheng heard this and was about to take down the deer meat.