9.6 [end]

However, the truce between the two Zhouzhous was temporary. In the following period, Xie Heng was fortunate enough to see one hundred and eight ways of fighting between the two Zhouzhous.

  Xie Heng basically never stopped two Zhouzhous from fighting. He would find a place to watch nearby to prevent them from going too far. So he found that Zhouzhou started to pay attention to his image and moves when fighting. Later, it became more like a dance than a fight, each move more brilliant than the last.

  Their auras became more and more integrated, and Xie Heng felt that they might be able to fuse together soon. Because Wang Zizhouzhou is originally a relatively small piece of soul, he is particularly susceptible to being attracted to the original body. The two come from the same source, and their personalities and hobbies are very similar, even exactly the same.

 They have been fighting and sparring frequently recently, allowing their breaths to fully blend. Xie Heng's original worry that the two of them would not be able to fuse is no longer a problem.

  The fight between Shenhun Zhouzhou and Wang Zi Zhouzhou was not in vain. He found that fighting with Wang Zi Zhouzhou could speed up recovery. During this time, he has gradually developed into a human being. Although he still cannot defeat Wang Zi Zhouzhou, he can at least speak.

  The soul is intangible, and its body is turbid air and has no form, so its appearance is different in each world. I don't know what Shenhun Zhouzhou was thinking. Instead of using the appearance he had used before, he transformed into the same appearance as Wang Zi Zhouzhou. This made Wang Zi Zhouzhou very angry.

  Shenhun Zhouzhou also has a powerful mouth, and every quarrel ends with Prince Zhouzhou being so irritated that he gets angry.

  Xie Heng probably had no idea what he was thinking? But with his understanding of the two Zhouzhous, he would not confuse them. Even though their appearance is the same, their concentration of divine energy is different. Strength is also different.

  But when their memories began to merge, Xie Heng's troubles began.

  "Aheng~" Zhouzhou called this.

  "Aheng~" That Zhouzhou also called like this.

  Xie Heng's response is not that he doesn't respond.

  "Why is there only one Ah Heng? It's not enough for me and my brother to share~" Shenhun Zhouzhou's words were not only sarcastic but also strange.

  "You old monster who has lived for many years, why are you pretending to be young here?!" Wang Zi Zhouzhou frowned, "Watch your words."

  "No, I'm twenty years younger than you." Shenhun Zhouzhou took his shamelessness to the extreme. It was true that he had many years of memories, but it was indeed less than a few years since his soul was bonded together, and he was not lying.

  The most important thing is that Aheng was angry with Zhouzhou in the first place. What does it have to do with him as a baby?

  "Oh? Then should I call you kid?" Wang Zi Zhouzhou expressed disdain for this, "How shameless!"

  "If you want, of course~" Shenhun Zhouzhou can be as irritating as he wants to be. 

Xie Heng can't stand this tone of voice. Although it is his Zhouzhou who is irritating, he is also angry. It's his Zhouzhou.

  Xie Heng interrupted their quarrel, "Maybe you should consider my opinion."

  "Oops! Ah Heng~ Just have a good rest~ Let us resolve the matter between the two of us by ourselves." Shenhun Zhouzhou refused Xie Heng's mediation without thinking.