The scolding voice got closer and closer, and slowly stopped above Xie Heng's head.

  There was a female insect from the Star Thief Group next to Xie Heng. Xie Heng thought he was here to scold the female insect, so he quietly moved to the side so that he could scold the insect better.

  "Do you think my scolding is too unpleasant?" The voice came from above Xie Heng's head.

  Xie Heng didn't hear the female insect's response, so he raised his head curiously. He saw a beautiful male insect standing next to him, looking at him with slight dissatisfaction.

  Xie Heng's heart was pounding, and he unilaterally announced that he had the love bug of his dreams.

  Who doesn't know that the leader of the Broken Star Bandits is a male with black hair and black eyes? Being looked at by such a male insect with unkind eyes, Xie Heng did not feel scared, but rather excited.

  Both parties were surprised. Xie Heng had been living in the research institute and the few male worms he had seen were from his ancestors, so he only had one thought in his mind: It turns out that the attraction of male worms to female worms is mentioned in the book. This feeling.

  The male's surprise was clearly visible, "Huh? I smell your pheromones, are you in heat for me?" This female is so courageous, and no female has ever stood before his eyes. The reaction below made him doubt his own charm for a long time. It turns out it's not that he's unattractive, it's that he just hasn't met the right bug.

  Jiang Bozhou can sit in this position because his physical fitness is much better than that of ordinary male insects. Although it may not be as good as that of military females, it is still more than enough compared with ordinary female insects. So he simply picked up the female insect squatting on the mushroom on the ground and walked towards his starship, leaving all his subordinates looking at each other.

  "Oh my god, which unlucky female has been spotted by the boss?"

  "Poor insect, Lord Insect God, I hope his insect wings are still there after being played by the boss."

  "The boss shouldn't be that cruel, right?"

  "I dare you to believe this?"

  ...

  Xie Heng received the silent condolences of all the star thief females.

  After being carried on the shoulders by the male insect, his head had been dizzy and he had no ability to think at all. It was not until he was thrown on the bed by the male insect that he regained his speech ability.

  "What are you going to do?" Xie Heng was a little nervous.

  "This is my bedroom, what else do you think you can do?" Jiang Bozhou teased the female insect with a smile, "Do you think my bed is uncomfortable?"

  The female was obviously not as shameless as the male. He blushed and stammered, "It's very, very comfortable."

  "As long as you feel comfortable, I will make you more comfortable." The male worm vowed.

  Then the female found that the male seemed not to have studied biology and reproduction well. This position was obvious——

  But the male was very happy and did not give Xie Heng a chance to speak.

  "Hey, I've decided, you will be the leader of Broken Star from now on~ Are you surprised?"

  He was pleasantly surprised that the female insect had an empty head. Even though even the insect was robbed of its belongings when he went out, he seemed to be doing well.