Xie Heng stood on his head with hair all over his body. This was not fear, but excitement. This realization deeply confused Xie Heng. Could it be that he was a pervert who liked to be peeped at?

  It came, and Xie Heng felt its presence. Xie Heng turned around suddenly and looked directly at the "person" who was spying on him.

  This "person" is very good-looking, with fair skin, long eyelashes, and cherry-red lips, which is very in line with human aesthetics. If it were a real person, Xie Heng might say something about how beautiful it is, but it is not a person. Being so close, Xie Heng could smell the decaying smell produced by it.

  This is a monster, Xie Heng realized very clearly.

  But he was particularly aware that he was reacting to this monster.

  really weird.

  He is not a person who is motivated by sex. Before he entered the Infinite Playground, he was the best among people. He owned an entertainment company with many beautiful men and beauties. There were many people who tried to take shortcuts, but he was indifferent to any of them. Not interested; after entering the Infinite Playground, he quickly became one of the strong with his excellent skills and excellent IQ. The self-possessed and beautiful people who ran up to try to seek shelter were like crucian carp crossing the river, and he did not move. Heart.

  He originally thought he was asexual, but the strangeness in his lower abdomen told him that he was actually a fetishist. Monsters are also objects. Xie Heng said to himself, and this monster is good-looking. He never knew that he actually had the potential to develop into a love brain.

  No matter how good-looking it is, it is still a monster. The boss of one instance is a beautiful snake, and it eats many people's brains through its beauty trap.

  But there were some things that Xie Heng couldn't refuse rationally, such as the monster in front of him throwing himself into his arms. He subconsciously caught the beautiful monster that jumped at him, and skillfully adjusted it into a more comfortable position. Xie Heng rubbed his fingers. He seemed to be a little too skilled.

  The little monster sniffed his neck, took a deep breath, and rubbed his shoulder, "Smell good~"

  Xie Heng felt that he should be vigilant. If the little monster took one bite, he would be responsible for today. Tomorrow, the news will be spread throughout the Infinite Playground that the strongest person Xie Heng died at home, the cause of death is XX, and all face will be lost.

  But his body was not obedient at all. He heard himself saying, "Do you want to try it?" Xie Heng felt that this little monster had a very powerful talent and could manipulate the human body. The monster left, but his mouth was not obedient and his hands were not obedient.

  His hand seemed to be stuck to the little monster's butt. Not to mention, the little monster's butt was round and full, and it was quite easy to pinch. Realizing what he had done, Xie Heng blushed with shame.

  "Is that okay?" The little monster's words were full of innocence, but Xie Heng didn't think this was its true image.

  The little monster bit Xie Heng's Adam's apple without waiting for an answer. Xie Heng felt the pain coming from his Adam's apple and frowned slightly. It was such a familiar feeling.

  The little monster bit hard, not too hard. It didn't break the skin but broke the capillaries inside. A black-purple tooth mark-shaped bruise appeared on Xie Heng's Adam's apple. The little monster kissed the mark affectionately and said proudly: "Mine!"