Nonsense, A-Heng is obviously partial to the little prince. If A-Heng gets involved, he will definitely suffer. When it comes to Ah Heng, he will never give in.

  Xie Heng is indeed here to help Prince Zhouzhou, "How old do you think you are? You have nothing to do with the original Zhouzhou? But the one I love the most is the original one."

  "Ah Heng, you'd better stop talking." Although Xie Heng came to help Wang Zi Zhouzhou, Wang Zi Zhouzhou was also hit by his untargeted damage.

  "Look, your favorite little prince doesn't want you to talk either." Shenhun Zhouzhou said at the side.

  "Why don't I want Ah Heng to speak? Don't misinterpret my meaning casually!" Wang Zi Zhouzhou missed the incomprehensible lump of human-like things very much. At that time, not only did he not change into his own appearance, but he also couldn't speak. I don't know how much more likable he is now.

  Xie Heng was retorted by two Zhouzhous at the same time, so he had to shut his mouth obediently. If he couldn't handle it anymore, he might as well let them argue on their own, and maybe the result would be the result.

  Then they started fighting, and Xie Heng sighed and set up a protective formation around them. With the recovery of Shenhun Zhouzhou, the strength of both of them has reached a new height. If no precautions are taken, this place will be destroyed. How innocent the flowers and plants are.

  But what Xie Heng didn't expect was that the first step in their integration actually started with memory. In other words, Wang Zizhouzhou has the memory of Shenhun Zhouzhou, and Shenhun Zhouzhou also has the memory of Wang Zizhouzhou.

  The memories of the two Zhouzhous are slowly interacting, and Xie Heng receives countless looks of betrayal every day.

  "I am actually the last one you met." Prince Zhouzhou was very sad.

  "Are you tired of me? You're so nice to him. It's obvious that you've been so nice to me before."

  Xie Heng was fought back and forth between two Zhouzhous every day, and his life was extremely exciting. He is very powerful, but he is really not used to it and will not attack Jiang Bozhou. During this period, the two Zhouzhous won and lost each other, so Xie Heng became their trophy.

  Xie Heng felt that it was best for him to be an emotionless tool during this period, otherwise he might live in dire straits.

  Not to mention the experienced Shenhun Zhouzhou, let's talk about the young prince Zhouzhou. Inspired by his new memories, he took the vines to new heights. The vine is originally the main bearer of his superpowers, so playing with Prince Zhouzhou, who can empathize with the vine, is even more exciting.

  Xie Heng admired the energy of the two Zhouzhous. They not only had time to quarrel and fight, but also had time to think of new tricks.

  But what made Xie Heng feel most exhausted was the days after the two Zhouzhous completely merged. I don't know how Zhouzhou did it. He could choose to separate each piece of Zhouzhou's memory to form a separate Zhouzhou.

  Xie Heng couldn't help but shudder when he thought about the many worlds he had been to and the many Zhouzhous he had seen.

  But the good news is that Wang Zi Zhouzhou currently occupies a dominant position. After all, this is his world. Even if they are merged together, the memories and powers that belong to him in this small world are the strongest, so the soul with the memory of Prince Vine dominates.