"Ah Heng!" Prince Zhouzhou saw Xie Heng coming and quickly protected him behind him.

  Shenhun Zhouzhou ignored Wang Zi Zhouzhou's warning and flew towards Xie Heng. But he hadn't recovered yet, and he was temporarily unable to speak, so he lost a lot of momentum.

  Two Zhouzhous stood in front of Xie Heng, but he didn't feel happy at all. It was such a mistake. Why did Zhouzhou's soul recover so quickly? Why did Zhouzhou come out of the sea of ​​​​consciousness before it fully recovered? If I had known, it would have been next If the restriction is broken, it will hurt oneself. Even if Shenhun Zhouzhou comes out and makes trouble with himself, it will be better than the current situation.

  "Who the hell are you!" Prince Zhouzhou found that his sword could not penetrate the humanoid smoke, so he attacked with his tentacles. The two Zhouzhou were theoretically one person, so Prince Zhouzhou's accompanying vines attacked Shenhun Zhouzhou.

  .

  Shenhun Zhouzhou also wanted to fight back, but he had not fully recovered and could not even transform into a human form. He had no energy to attack and could only dodge. However, no matter how he dodged, there was always a trace of him hanging on Xie Heng, and he was very promising.

  Prince Zhouzhou was afraid of hurting his Mr. Dragon, so he did not dare to let go and attack, so he was subject to many restrictions. Shenhun Zhouzhou also cared about Xie Heng, but he knew that Wang Zi Zhouzhou would definitely not hurt Xie Heng, so he seemed to be relatively able to do so.

  Xie Heng rubbed his forehead and decided to pull the trigger. He pulled Shenhun Zhouzhou off his body and threw it aside. He took the angry prince Zhouzhou into his arms to comfort him and scolded Shenhun Zhouzhou, "Don't bully him."

  Shenhun Zhouzhou was shocked. Is Aheng still making sense? Who is bullying whom?

  Prince Zhouzhou proudly smiled provocatively at Shenhun Zhouzhou.

  Xie Heng patted Wang Zi Zhouzhou on the head, "Do you know what it is and then you rashly attack it?"

  "It suddenly appeared in front of me, and I felt disgusted when I saw it, even more disgusting than Princess Rose!" Prince Zhouzhou felt that he had done nothing wrong, so he explained seriously.

  "Okay, okay, he doesn't seem to like you either." Zhouzhou told him those past events. Xie Heng knew that he hated Princess Rose, so he was even more puzzled. Why would someone still hate him?

  Oh, it turns out that person is his Zhouzhou, which doesn't seem so surprising.

  Xie Heng felt that those few souls stuck together might not want to see him and Prince Zhouzhou loving each other outside, so they reached an agreement to merge so early.

  When had Shenhun Zhouzhou been treated so coldly by Xie Heng? No matter in the source world or the small world, Xie Heng doted on him to the point where he didn't know how high the world was, so he started to act up.

  Xie Heng spent a lot of effort to calm down Prince Zhouzhou, who was about to get angry, and then scolded Shenhun Zhouzhou harshly. He just remembered that he was still angry with Shenhun Zhouzhou, but Shenhun Zhouzhou was still so naughty.

 Shenhun Zhouzhou learned from the pain. Perhaps because he sensed Xie Heng's intention to impose a ban, he did not dare to return to Xie Heng's sea of ​​consciousness, so he secretly hid under the bed. After Xie Heng sensed it, he could only express helplessness. Sigh.

  Prince Zhouzhou looked around and found him, so he could only give up in confusion, but, "What on earth is that thing? I always feel that it hasn't left, it's just hidden."