Jiang Bozhou is also very satisfied. Mr. Evil Dragon's aesthetic level is so good. This is the decoration that was changed to welcome him!

  The couple rolled into a sticky ball again. Perhaps inspired by Xie Heng's instructions to use vines to pack things, Jiang Bozhou played tricks with the vines in his hands and used them for other purposes besides ropes.

  The soft big bed is surrounded by airtight branches. These soft vines are woven into the shape of a birdcage. They are densely covered with green and dotted with many white flowers. It looks very beautiful.

  The most unpopular Prince of Vine in the Flower Kingdom bloomed crystal flowers one after another for his beloved Mr. Dragon. The little prince felt that the way these flowers fell on Mr. Dragon's wings was the most beautiful.

  There are also Mr. Dragon's eyes. It is really a very fulfilling thing to let them be infected with lust for him.

  Xie Heng waited until the self-taught Zhouzhou got tired of playing, then took him into his arms and gently massaged his waist. Zhouzhou may exercise regularly. Xie Heng felt the strong muscles under his hands and secretly thought that he hoped Zhouzhou could still maintain his good figure.

  Although Xie Heng likes Zhou Zhou who has a small belly and soft waist, Zhou Zhou himself is not happy with it. Every time he develops a little fat, he makes troubles to lose weight. He still has no self-control and insists on Xie Heng's supervision. Xie Heng He would complain if he was let off steam, and he would act coquettishly if he was pushed strictly. Xie Heng really had no way to deal with Jiang Bozhou.

 Jiang Bozhou didn't know that Xie Heng was thinking about some terrible things. The force of Xie Heng's waist massage was very comfortable, and he couldn't help but make a comfortable hum. Xie Heng couldn't help laughing, Zhouzhou was like a cat whose belly was rubbed.

  "Don't laugh!" Jiang Bozhou could hear evil intentions in Xie Heng's smile.

  Now he is a cat with explosive hair. Xie Heng's eyebrows were crooked, "Zhou Zhou is so domineering, why don't you even let me laugh?"

  "I don't want you to laugh!" Jiang Bozhou bit Xie Heng's chest, "I mean, don't laugh at me~"

  "Why are you laughing at our Zhouzhou? Isn't Zhouzhou too cute?" Xie Heng pinched Jiang Bozhou's face, "Zhouzhou has wronged me."

  Jiang Bozhou thought for a while, "Okay, just pretend you didn't laugh at me. I'm sorry~ Ah Heng~" He said and kissed the place where he just bit.

  "Zhouzhou is so good."

  Thanks to the dragon's good night vision ability, Xie Heng could still see the surroundings clearly inside the pitch-black vines. When he lowered his head, he could clearly see the strawberry marks all over his body, as well as the teeth left by Zhouzhou's gnawing everywhere. Yin, Xie Heng silently looked away.

  Although the Dragon Clan has thick skin and strong recovery ability, his Zhouzhou only has such a little quirk, so he had to use some tricks to satisfy Zhouzhou.

  The two quarreled for a long time. The next morning, when Jiang Bozhou saw the marks on Xie Heng's body, he unexpectedly showed a surprised expression, "Did you leave it specially for me?"

  "Of course, weren't you disappointed yesterday?"

  "How could you have thought that I would be disappointed in this?" Jiang Bozhou's face turned red again, "You are such an unruly evil dragon."

  "Who is the crooked one? Huh?" Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's hair. His Zhouzhou was good at making strong arguments, but he still liked it.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't answer. He looked at Xie Heng's body obsessively, "It's so beautiful."