Jiang Bozhou thought Xie Heng was talking about the dragon itself, so he asked, "How old is A Heng now?"

  Xie Heng knew what Jiang Bozhou wanted to ask, "I'm about five hundred years old. I've just grown up. I got married for the first time and I haven't had a romantic relationship with anyone else."

  Jiang Bozhou felt that his whole heart was soaked in honey, which was so sweet, but he hummed and refused to admit it, "Who asked you this? Ah Heng is really not reserved."

  Xie Heng smiled. He didn't know where his Zhouzhou's temperament was developed. Why did it suit him so well? Yesterday when we first met, I called him sir, but today I called him Aheng personally, and his tone was much more squeamish. However, Xie Heng would never dare to say these words to Jiang Bozhou, and he became angry with embarrassment. Zhouzhou is not easy to mess with at all.

  "I like Zhouzhou so much that I can't be reserved." Xie Heng said seriously.

  Jiang Bozhou's face grew hot and he buried his head in Xie Heng's chest.

  Xie Heng smiled and said nothing, letting Jiang Bozhou recover his emotions on his own. His Zhouzhou was actually more cute in the past, but he was a gangster, shy and extremely changeable.

  "So Zhouzhou allows me to cook?" Xie Heng asked.

  Jiang Bozhou blinked, and Xie Heng felt that the vines wrapped around his body had loosened a lot, but only a lot. They were still hanging loosely on Xie Heng's body. Xie Heng lowered his head and glanced, okay, there's no need to get dressed.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou and a pair of vines to the temporarily arranged kitchen to cook. The original dragon naturally does not have a kitchen, but Xie Heng does not delay preparing one by himself. He enjoys the feeling of cooking for his Zhouzhou, so as long as Zhouzhou is a human being with dietary needs, Xie Heng will consciously serve as Jiang Bozhou's exclusive chef. .

  "What magical kitchen utensils. I have never seen such kitchen utensils. Are they magic utensils created by Aheng himself?" Jiang Bozhou followed Xie Heng and watched Xie Heng busy.

  The things in the kitchen were collected by Xie Heng in a certain modern world. Xie Heng slightly modified the energy device and put the magic stone in it so that it can be used, so Jiang Bozhou said that it is not bad that they are magic tools. "They were made by others." , I just remodeled it a little bit."

  "Then Ah Heng is also very powerful." Jiang Bozhou was blindly confident in Xie Heng's ability.

  When Jiang Bozhou's mood changed, it was easy to get involved in Xie Heng's vine clothes. While putting rice into the pot, Xie Heng reminded Zhou Zhou, who was inexplicably excited: "Zhou Zhou, I hope you can control it. I don't want to be exposed for the time being."

  "Okay, okay!" Jiang Bozhou nodded quickly and put the vine on Xie Heng. After applying it, he was shocked to realize that he had denied that he could control the vine.

  But he found that Xie Heng didn't seem to believe what he said, and couldn't help but feel unhappy. Although what he said was indeed false, couldn't Mr. Dragon pretend to be deceived? Jiang Bozhou, who was sulking silently, frowned. How could he have such thoughts? Is this the power of love?

  Xie Heng did not mind pretending to be deceived, but he thought it was better to let Zhouzhou know that he had seen through Zhouzhou's lies. He likes to see Zhouzhou's expression when he is exposed, whether it is embarrassment or frustration.

  "Zhouzhou, can you get me some salt?" Xie Heng was reluctant to make his lover sad for too long, so he casually found an excuse to ask him to come over and help.

  Jiang Bozhou once worked as a mercenary, so he also learned to cook, so he didn't even know salt. When Xie Heng called him, he walked over and gave Xie Heng the salt.

  "Want to cook salty porridge?" Jiang Bozhou gathered around the pot to look at it, "I smell sugar in it."

  "It's sweet porridge. Adding a little salt can make sweet things sweeter. My Zhouzhou is so sweet, so of course it's suitable for sweet porridge." Xie Heng likes this homophone very much, so his favorite food is various kinds of rice. Porridge, but you can't drink porridge three times a day. Even if you eat too much of the best food, you will get bored. Of course, except for his Zhouzhou, Zhouzhou is an otherworldly delicacy. No matter how much you eat, you will never be satisfied.

  Jiang Bozhou also felt that he was very sweet, otherwise why would he feel like his whole body was soaked in honey water? Is this what happiness feels like?

  Xie Heng quickly made the porridge. He took out two bowls of porridge from the space and served Zhouzhou, who was enjoying himself, to eat.

  "tasty?"

  "It's very sweet and delicious." Jiang Bozhou licked the edge of the bowl and praised.

  Xie Heng smiled and said, "There is only some rice here, so we can only cook some porridge first. If Zhouzhou wants to eat other vegetables, he needs to go to the city to buy some."

  "Okay, I'll go with you." Jiang Bozhou didn't trust his Mr. Dragon to go out on his own. If Aheng wants to go shopping in the city, she will definitely have to turn into a human form, but Aheng's human form is so good-looking that she will definitely be particularly popular with little girls.

  And his sister also likes such a handsome young man; although Jiang Bozhou knew that Xie Heng would not like her, he still didn't want her to see Xie Heng.

  His former good friends, knight captains, bodyguards, mercenary group partners... all the men who had a good relationship with him inevitably became his sister's suitors. This is a terrible thing. , so he can't let the "gentle, kind and beautiful" Princess Rose see his Mr. Dragon.

 Jiang Bozhou thought it was best not to let Mr. Evil Dragon go out. As long as he had the power, he would not die of hunger and could rely on the magic elements in the air to satisfy his hunger. Although I really want to eat the food cooked by A-Heng, it seems that it is not necessary. But if I regret it so quickly, will it cause A-Heng to misunderstand?

  "Zhouzhou? Zhouzhou? What are you thinking about, so immersed in it?"

  "I'm thinking about how to stop Aheng from going out," Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng, "I don't want others to see Aheng."

  Jiang Bozhou was surprisingly candid. As for the content of his words, Xie Heng had long been used to it. He wouldn't go out unless he went out. In such a big canyon, you can always find plants that can be eaten. If not, there is Bigu Pill. Except there is no There is nothing wrong with the taste.

  Jiang Bozhou was also moved by Xie Heng's tolerant attitude, but he was moved because he was not allowed to go out unless he was allowed to go out.

  This handsome and gentle Mr. Dragon belongs to him alone.

  The soul ball in Xie Heng's sea of ​​consciousness also thought the same. It jumped up and down in Xie Heng's sea of ​​consciousness, as if it was its own territory, and it would do anything to attract Xie Heng's attention.

  Xie Heng comforted the person outside and then went to teach the person in the sea of ​​​​knowledge who kept calming down, and rarely felt a little tired. When Zhouzhou recovers his soul and comes out of the sea of ​​consciousness, will the two Zhouzhou fight? Xie Heng was very worried.

  And his worries are well-founded. No matter which Zhouzhou is there, they all have a strong possessive desire for him. How can they deal with this? His Zhouzhou is not someone who is willing to share.