Then he holds Jin's hand as they go downstairs, with Taehyung following behind.

Then Taehyung bows to Hoseok, who smiles in return. They sit together on the couch. Meanwhile, Jin goes to the kitchen, and Jungkook and Jimin come back with clothes from his shoot.

So, Hoseok asks if Taehyung is stressed about work. Taehyung replies, "No, hyung, everything is fine."

Hoseok sarcastically remarks, "Oh then Why did you drink so much when you didn't have any stress, to the point where you couldn't even stand on your own legs? Just asking, if there's any stress, you can share."

Then Jungkook says, "No, hyung, it was Taehyung's friend's bachelor party, that's why." Hoseok responds, "Even then, you shouldn't have drunk so much."

Then Yoongi says, "Well,yeah you shouldn't have to drink drink that, but sometimes..."

Then Jin says, "Dinner is ready you all can talk later,"

and everyone gathers around the dining table, including Jungkook.

Taehyung, seated beside Jungkook, pulls his chair closer and says, "Why sit so far, baby?"

Jimin and Yoongi are shocked, while Namjoon and Jin are happy, all of them were bit surprised.

Hoseok is also somewhat shocked but happy, as he just wants to see his brother happy.

But Jungkook's heartbeat quickens, and he becomes emotional because it's the first time Taehyung has called him "baby."

Then they all start eating, and Hoseok says to Jungkook, "When Taehyung is at the office, you must get bored at home."

Jungkook replies, "No, hyung, i have appa and papa at home, and sometimes Jimin hyung too."

Hoseok remarks, "Still, you must feel like going out occasionally."

Jungkook, you haven't told your brother that Taehyung takes you out for a stroll. Jin says sarcastically

Hoseok responds, "No, uncle, I'm talking about daytime. If you ever get bored, come visit me. You mentioned Eunwoo; you can enjoy with him too."

So, Taehyung says, "If he feels that way, he'll let me know, hyung."

Then, Jungkook nods and pouts,

and they continue eating. Suddenly, Taehyung wipes Jungkook's lips and says, "Eat properly, baby."

Once again, everyone is in shock. After eating, Hoseok gives Jungkook his gifts, and Jungkook smiles, visibly happy.

Then Hoseok gives Jungkook his black card, and Jungkook asks, "Why are you giving this to me?"

Hoseok replies, "Because I want to. Keep it, and do whatever you like when you're in the mood."

Jin pinches Taehyung's hand, and Taehyung says, "What's the need for this?"

So, Hoseok says, "I'm giving this to my brother willingly. I don't think you guys should have any problem with it."

Then Taehyung says, "If Jungkook needs something, he will tell me. What's the need for all these things?"

Hoseok replies, "Jungkook doesn't need to ask anyone for anything. My brother can take whatever he wants.

Jin adds, " but Jungkook doesn't need anything." Hoseok says, "I just want to give so I'm giving that's it."

Then Hoseok says, "bye everyone," and adds, "Take care, Jungkook. And you guys, take care of Jungkook too." He kisses Jungkook on the forehead and leaves jungkook tear ups.

Jin suggests, "Let's go home; we can watch TV together."

After watching TV for a while, everyone goes to their rooms. Jin says to Namjoon, "Hoseok is quite rude."

Namjoon responds, "He's just protective of his brother." Then Jin pouts.

Then Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's chest and says, "What if Hoseok took his brother away today? What all would happen?"

Yoongi responds, "We can't keep stopping Jungkook repeatedly. Taehyung won't get chances repeatedly."

Then Jimin says, "I have an idea," and Yoongi laughs, saying, "Don't strain your little brain too much mochi ." Jimin playfully bites Yoongi's nipple, and Yoongi chuckles, saying, "Okay, spill it."

So, Jimin says, "They probably haven't done it yet, right? If it happens once, Taehyung will definitely get a bit closer to Jungkook."

Yoongi, surprised, looks at him, and Jimin says, "Tell me how's the idea." Yoongi responds, "Baby, I think you've thought too much." Jimin playfully hits him.

Then, Yoongi cuddles with Jimin and falls asleep.

Then, Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting at different corners of the bed. Taehyung says, "I went to the club last night to have some drinks."

So, Jungkook says, "You misunderstood Eunwoo. He's just my friend."

Taehyung says, "Sorry, maybe I overreacted."

Then Taehyung says, "Let's go to sleep. I
have office tomorrow." Just then, the door get knock r, and it's Jin.

Jin says, "Taehyung, you and Jungkook decide on a place where you've always wanted to go. Let us know tomorrow."

So, Jungkook says, "Why?" and Jin responds, "i just wanted to know" He leaves after saying to let them know tomorrow.

"Then Taehyung says, "Let's decide in the morning. For now, let's sleep."

Then, Jungkook looks at Taehyung, moves to his side, and says, "I don't know why, but I keep falling in love with you, hyung. Why don't you like me? Maybe I'm not handsome."

He places his hand on Taehyung's cheek and gently kisses his hand with his lips.

Then Taehyung thinks that Jungkook hasn't really done anything wrong, and what he'll gain by hurting him.

"I may not be able to love, but I can be a good friend."

And they both fall asleep.

____________________________

Hope you liked it I know it was rushed but I promise I'll do better in future

Give me your feedback
Vote for BTS

Love yourself 💜