A dark color flashed in Xie Heng's eyes, his Adam's apple moved, but he said nothing.

  Jiang Bozhou was a little disappointed, "Aheng~ please pay attention to me~"

  Xie Heng reluctantly lowered his head and kissed Jiang Bozhou's forehead. Jiang Bozhou buried his head in Xie Heng's chest with satisfaction.

  Generally speaking, high-level vampires will have a large number of blood servants and blood slaves. They will sleep and wake up together with their master. They must not go against the master's will and serve the master in everything. However, Xie Heng's identity and residence were specially prepared for him by Heaven. , so Xie Heng is not a real vampire in any sense.

  Except for Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou, there are no other vampires, vampires or humans in this castle. It is deep, silent, empty and desolate, as if it has really been sleeping with his master for thousands of years.

  If nothing else happens, Xie Heng will live here with his wife for hundreds of years, so there are some essential things that need to be purchased, such as Jiang Bozhou's clothes, shoes and food.

  The two of them chatted for a long time, feeling that time was almost up, Xie Heng made another pot of porridge for Jiang Bozhou for lunch.

  "It's porridge again~" Jiang Bozhou was a little disappointed. He put his face on Jiang Bozhou's shoulder and rubbed it like a kitten, acting coquettishly.

  "Let's drink porridge first. There are no ingredients here. Let's buy a bowl of porridge together. I'll make whatever Zhouzhou wants to eat." Xie Heng said while feeding Jiang Bozhou some porridge.

  Jiang Bozhou swallowed the porridge obediently, "Your Majesty, will you allow me to go out?" He thought he would be a canary for a few days, but didn't he?

  "Zhouzhou can go wherever he wants, and I won't stop him." Xie Heng felt that Zhouzhou was probably thinking about something weird again, and he felt helpless.

  The light spots in Jiang Bozhou's eyes were bright and dim, making it difficult to see clearly what he was thinking, "That's it." He thought that the prince had the same thoughts as him, which was really disappointing.

  But that's okay. If Aheng is willing to let him out, he can better improve his abilities. He could get by in the past, but now that Aheng is here, he can't hold his dear prince in his hands without strong power. In the palm of your hand.

 A bowl of porridge quickly reaches the bottom. After Xie Heng put away the bowl, he took Jiang Bozhou to go shopping.

  Xie Heng used the ability of the vampire to run fast and kept paying attention to Jiang Bozhou's reaction in his arms while speeding up. When he mentioned a faster speed, he felt uneasy and asked, "Does Zhouzhou feel uncomfortable?"

  "No." Jiang Bozhou's voice was small, and his earlobe turned slightly red from Xie Heng's breath as he spoke next to his ear.

  Xie Heng was a little surprised. His Zhouzhou must have been too sensitive this time. You must know that the vampire's body has no heartbeat, breathing or pulse, and even the blood is cold.

  "It's okay if you don't." Although Jiang Bozhou didn't feel uncomfortable, Xie Heng didn't continue to increase his speed. He enjoyed every minute with Jiang Bozhou, and there was nothing to be anxious about, so there was no need to rush.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou to the city where he bought food in the morning, and it was also where Xie Heng found Jiang Bozhou. This is the largest human settlement and the most prosperous city nearby. You can basically find everything you want to buy here.

 Xie Heng first took Jiang Bozhou to the shoe shop and gave the two deer he hunted outside the city to the shoemaker. The fresh deer skins were used to exchange for the leather to make shoes. The deer meat was given to the shoemaker as payment, and some gold was added to make shoes. Head, let the shoemaker make an urgent request.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou to a tailor shop again, left the measurements and a deposit, and asked the tailor to use the best materials to make the best clothes. He also bought several gorgeous ready-made clothes.

  Jiang Bozhou buried his red face in Xie Heng's arms, not daring to look up at all. He was shy and happy. A Heng knew his size, but there were so many people around. He didn't want them to see A Heng, but he wanted to Show them off that Ah Heng belongs to him.

  Because of the commotion caused in the morning, Xie Heng consciously lowered his sense of presence when he came out this time. Anyway, he is always pure, and as long as he wants to, others will not notice him easily. After he finished buying the things he wanted to buy, he took Jiang Bozhou to the shoemaker's shop to get the boots.

  Jiang Bozhou watched the boots disappear from Xie Heng's hand, his eyes darkened, and he could hide and put things. It turned out that he had a talent for space, and it was also very powerful. His prince was so confident, or so trusting. him? Jiang Bozhou felt sweet in his heart, but at the same time he couldn't help but think about ways to target this ability. He wanted to spit on himself, but he couldn't help it.

  Xie Heng carried Jiang Bozhou back to the castle, and Jiang Bozhou saw its full picture for the first time. The castle was surrounded by roses. The blooming flowers looked charming in the sunset, and the rich floral fragrance followed the air and stained the clothes.

  "Like it?" Xie Heng saw Jiang Bozhou staring at the roses in the yard, smiled and folded one and hung it on his ear.

  Jiang Bozhou hesitated for a moment, "It's very beautiful."

  Xie Heng keenly sensed Jiang Bozhou's emotional changes, "What's wrong with Zhouzhou?"

  "It's okay," Jiang Bozhou blinked, "I just remembered a legend recorded in a book."

  Xie Heng listened carefully to Jiang Bozhou's words, "Huh?"

  "It is said that the vampire's rose fields are all fed by human bones." Jiang Bozhou pressed his lips against Xie Heng's Adam's apple, "How many human flesh and blood did Aheng's roses use?"

  Jiang Bozhou knew this was a dangerous topic, but he still asked.

  "That's really disappointing for Zhouzhou. There is no one." Fortunately, Xie Heng's identity was arranged by Heaven, otherwise it would be really difficult to answer this question.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't say whether he believed it or not. He kissed Xie Heng's neck carefully and invited: "Aheng, can you smell the fragrance of my blood? Do you want to have a taste, eh?"

  Xie Heng was a little tempted by his lover's temptation. Although he was affected by the instinct of the vampire, he was not a real vampire and did not need blood.

  Xie Heng admitted that the smell of his Zhouzhou was indeed very tempting, but blood was too important to the human body. Xie Heng did not know his lover's previous experience, but he knew how bad Jiang Bozhou's body was even without taking his pulse. He is stronger than ordinary people, but his body is severely depleted, his energy and blood are insufficient, and he still has many hidden injuries. He has already bought medicinal materials to prepare Jiang Bozhou's body.

  Jiang Bozhou's head rubbed against Xie Heng's body, and he had to hold the back of Jiang Bozhou's head and stop him with a gentle voice, "Zhouzhou, don't make trouble."

  "What's the trouble?" Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng without letting go, "You obviously don't look like a vampire." Jiang Bozhou was a little frustrated. The lovely prince could resist the temptation of his blood. He originally wanted to use this blood to support him. As for this noble prince, he didn't expect to fail at the first step.

  Jiang Bozhou's experience since childhood made him know how attractive his blood is to vampires and vampires, and he often uses blood as bait to catch vampires. But there is no need to let the prince know this. The most important thing now is how to make the prince addicted to his blood.

  Now what he wants to trap most is the beautiful and powerful vampire prince in front of him.