[PREVIEW] Chapter One

The music pumps from the building outside. It's dark now; young 20-somethings can be heard laughing along with the music as I sit in my car, lights off, smoking a cigarette. It's a relief to get a breath of fresh air from them after the last two hours of them asking, "Mr Johnson, where's the bathroom?". Right over there, use your eyes.

I suck on my cigarette, eyes closed, savoring the gentle burn as the smoke travels down into my lungs. Lazily, I stroke my cock beneath my trousers, thinking about the pretty brunette I saw on the game show last night. Andrea, I think her name was.

It's been too long since I fucked someone pretty. Who am I kidding? It's been too long since I fucked, period. I might be straight, but I'd take any piece of ass right now.

"It didn't mean anything, I swear!" A girl suddenly cries.

"Isn't that what you said last time?" A guy yells back, his voice wavering. I tilt my back-facing mirror towards the pair. She's brunette, pretty, with a slim but strong body. Not too unlike young Andrea. I don't recognize her, but I know Evan. Tall, built, white blonde. Like some kind of Swedish wrestler or something. I teach his class. He's always been quiet, friendly, happy to be the background guy around his friends. I always thought of him as some kind of himbo. I've never heard him raise his voice at speaking level; now he's yelling. Hurt trembling in his voice.

"I'm sorry. Okay? What do you want from me when you won't put out, huh?" she yells.

Ouch. I smirk as I watch them go at it, almost feeling bad as I jerk off to the drama. I'm not stroking my cock thinking about my students, I swear. It just feels damn good to know they're having as much of a miserable night as I am.

"Really? You're gonna go that low?" he says as he takes a step back from her.

"It's the truth, isn't it?" she says. She stands up tall, tilting her chin higher, now the one with the power.

"Fuck you, Amelia," he says as he takes another step from her. "We're done."

"So?!" she cries as he walks away. "I was already done, Evan! I was done three times last night with Noah!" She storms inside the dance hall and I sink back into my seat as I see Evan coming towards my side of the college parking lot. I suck on my cigarette as I watch him pass me.

Poor kid. On homecoming night, too. That's gotta sting.

I watch him as he walks past my car. My eyes travel down to that bubble shape beneath his trousers. Never necessarily had a thing for guys, but with my cock throbbing the way it is, young Evan looks a real treat. Shame to let all that go to waste. I wonder why he's not interested in fucking her.

Suddenly, he stops. He turns around and looks right at me. I freeze, gripping the base of my cock, my cigarette dangling from my lips. He can't hear my thoughts, can he? He hesitates, before turning back. Boy's coming towards me. Quickly, I stuff my dick back into my pants and fumble my zip upwards as he opens my passenger door and climbs in right next to me.

Fuck. What does he want?

[FREE on KU] Seduced by the Student: The Homecoming Dance by Blue Pierce

amazon.com/dp/B0BZLMK14H