chapter 14: times run out

Izuku stands on the stage, a huge smile on his face, he did it, he actually beat Mirko, while the circumstances of how he won trouble him, he still did it, as Cow lady walks over to him.

"Congratulations Izuku midoriya, I must say you put on quite a show, is there anything you want to say?" She ask as Izuku remembers what all might told him.

"Young midoriya, I know I told you this once just before the sports festival, but this time I know you can do it now that you have more control over OFA, I want you to tell everyone in that stadium that you are here!"

"Yes, I just want to say I AM HERE!!" He yells tears flowing as he raises his fist into the air.

Everyone in the stadium cheers but then what Cow lady says next changes everything.

"So your also the boy that sings, why don't you sing for everyone?" She ask with a smile.

Izuku frezzes, he never thought he would be asked that, as he looks up at the audience, but mostly at Eri who's looking at him excited wanting to hear Izuku sing.

"I...I, okay, but I need an instrum-" He trys to say only for Cow lady to hand him a guitar.

Izuku sighs thinking of a song until he thinks of one and starts playing.

"Look into my eyes
You will see, what you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
When you find me there, you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true (you know it's true)
Everything I do
I do it for you."

"Everyone single girl in the stadium including Cow girl and Melissa blushes from the teens vocals.

"Deku..." Ochako says smiling dreamily having pink hearts in her eyes with Momo, Fuyumi, Nejire, Fuwa and the other girls in a similar state.

"Yeah, yeah
Look in to your heart, you will find
There is nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you."

Mirko who had just woke up was and healed from her injuries also hears Izuku sing over the comms and blushes while grinning, she's gonna have a lot of fun with him later..., she thinks as she keeps listening to the song.

"There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give me more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way
You can't tell me it's not worth trying for
Just can't help it, there's nothing I want more
Oh, I would fight for you, yeah, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do for you."

The entire stadium erupts in cheers as Izuku blushes rubbing the back of his head as he looks up to the stands to see his mom, Melissa and Eri smiling down at him.