chapter 1: the nerd can sing!

It was night time at U.A high school, with the students and teachers having a karaoke night, with a lot of students and teachers singing their favorite songs including Koyka Jirou who is currently on stage, everyone was having a good time with everything seeming fine until laughing could be heard.

Izuku midoriya was currently setting with his friend's Tenya Lida and Shoto Todoroki as Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui were currently setting with the other girls of class 1-A, Izuku is enjoying the show but his mind is else where, because just this morning he received a text from none other then Melissa shield, the blonde girl he meet during his trip with All might to I-island, but it didn't exactly go to plan because All mights friend David shield who is Melissa's father had hired several villains including one called Wolfram to steal a powerful device that could amplify a person's quick, but wolfram batrayed David and took the device for him self, luckily Izuku together with all might was able to defeat Wolfram and save Melissa and her father, and now Melissa has reached out to him, explaining that a battle tournament would be happening soon on the island and that he should come participate and after talking with his mother, All might, Mr, Aizawa and the rest of his teachers they agreed and tommrow Izuku, his mom and all might will leave for i-island however there would also be someone else coming along, Eri, the little girl that he and Mirio rescued from Overhaul, the leader of the Shie Hassaikai, who's quirk has the power to rewind individuals, Izuku and Eri have become closer and Eri is slowly beginning to come out of her shell and now that he and Mirio successfully made her smile during the school festival, she is slowly but surely recovering, so Mr, Aizawa asked that he take Eri with him on his trip to i-island believing that seeing more of the world would help her and Izuku of course agreed, and he's excited to show her all the different sights on the island including the Expo and will maybe even take her to the beach.

Izuku smiles as he looks back to the stage to see Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu seeing a song together with Kirishima as a group of students behind the stage including Katsuki Bakugo, Sero Hanta, Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta laugh.

"Man I can't wait to see the look on Midoriya's face after this!" Kaminari says as bakugo fills a box with paper strips.

"I don't know about this guys, you sure this is a good idea?" Sero ask.

"SHUT UP TAPEARMS!, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DEKU'S FACE WHEN HES COUGHT OFF GAURD!, HE'LL PROBABLY PISS HIS PANTS!!" Bakugo says with a huge grin on his face.

Later that night...

It was almost the end of karaoke night, as the 18+ hero Midnight comes on stage.

Alright everyone!, the votes are in on the student everyone wants to see perform!, who ever is selected must sing the final song to end off Karaoke night!" Midnight says as Snipe brings out the box as Midnight searches randomly and pulls out the paper slip.

"And the winner is Izuku Midoriya!" Midnight yells shocking everyone but no one was more shocked then Izuku himself.

"Wait... WHAAAAA!!" Was all deku could say.

"M-ms, Midnight there has t-to be some sort of m-mistake!" Izuku yells.

"Sorry handsome, but your name is the one I picked, now come on up here and give everyone a show!" Midnight says.

Izuku gulps now on stage shaking nervous and sweating only thinking 'how the hell can I get out of this!'

Down in the audience, the girls of class 1-A look at the nervous boy as if he's about to pass out from stage fright as they wonder who voted for Izuku.

"How did Deku end up like this?" Ochako ask turning to her friends Momo Yaoyorozu, Koyka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, Toru Hagakure, and Mina Ashido who all fell bad for the boy turning to see bakugo and some of the boys snickering.