chapter 9: day at the beach

"Alright, that's enough for today Young midoriya!" Toshinori says, Izuku has just finished fighting a sentinel robot programmed to try to imitate Mirko's fighting style and needless to say at first it didn't go to well, but after a few hours of getting beat to the ground, Izuku had finnaly archived some success.

"Good work today Young midoriya, now it's highly unlikely you'll face Mirko in the first event, so if you win tommrow will keep training you on how to beat her, Mirko is the highest ranking heroine for a reason." All might says.

"Right!" Izuku says smiling as all might returns it.

"Young midoriya, I know I told you this once just before the sports festival, but this time I know you can do it now that you have more control over OFA, I want you to tell everyone in that stadium that you are here!" All might says smiling.

"I won't let you down!, oh!, I need to go get ready to take Eri to the beach!, Melissa should be back by now as well!, see you later All might!" Izuku says leaving.

Toshinori smiles, Izuku really is the right person to take his place and he will make sure that Midoriya survives this situation to become the next symbol, besides should Tomura shigaraki and the league of villains free All for one...

All might quickly shacks away that thought, as he heads back to the house to wake up David so they can get started building the machine to recharge Izuku's molecules.

Later...

All might arrives to see David already working putting together different parts.

"Sleep well?" Toshinori ask smiling.

"Yeah, feel a lot better now, however toshi can you run to the store and pick me up these parts, everything we need is on this list, they shouldn't be to hard to fin..."

Suddenly Izuku's charge Metter turns red and starts beeping showing that his energy is now at 50%!

"Oh no!!"

"What is it?!" Toshinori yells.

"Midoriya is having another malfunction, and his cells are getting worse by the minute, Toshi you have to hurry!, these parts are crucial for saving Izuku's life, nothing can go wrong!" He says as All might nods before leaving while texting nezu updating him on Izuku's glitches.

At the beach...

Izuku, Melissa, Eri and Inko arrive at the beach with Izuku taking off his shirt to reveal his vary muscular body making Melissa and all the other girls around them drool and blush over him.

"Come on Eri, let's go get you changed into your bathing suit." Inko says.

"Okay grandma." Eri says smiling taking her hand, as they go to the changing rooms.

Izuku turns only to see Melissa in nothing but a blue bikini.