chapter 10: more songs

After a long day of classes, the students of class 1-A, 1-B, the staff, and the pros who have been attending, arrive back to the gym to listen to more of Izuku's songs.

"Welcome back everyone!, I hope your all ready to listen to more of Midoriya's music!" He says going through Midoriya's bag finding a song called Trumpets.

"Every time that you get undressed
I hear symphonies in my head
I wrote this song just looking at you, oh, oh
Yeah, the drums they swing low
And the trumpets they go
Yeah, the trumpets they go
Ooh-ooh, and they go."

"WHAAAT?!" is all anyone could say, Momo, Ochako, Nejire, Fuwa, Fuyumi and all the girls are blushing with Mandalay quickly covering Kota's ears, with a hug blush on her face as well, was izuku really singing about a girl undressing and him missing her?

"Is it weird that I hearViolins whenever you're gone? (Whenever you're gone)Yeah, is it weird that your assRemind me of a Kanye West song? (Kanye West song)Is it weird that I hearTrumpets when you're turning me on? (Turning me on)Is it weird that ...

Violins whenever you're gone? (Whenever you're gone)
Yeah, is it weird that your ass
Remind me of a Kanye West song? (Kanye West song)
Is it weird that I hear
Trumpets when you're turning me on? (Turning me on)
Is it weird that your bra
Remind me of a Katy Perry song?
Every time that you get undressed
I hear symphonies in my head
I wrote this song just looking at you, oh, oh
Yeah, the drums they swing low
And the trumpets they go (and they're playing for you, girl)
And the trumpets they go (ah, yeah)
Yeah, the trumpets they go."

'Wait is he talking about having sex with someone?!' All the girls yell internally but one thing stuck out to them he said girls!, dose this mean izuku has more then one crush?!' All the girls and wemon who like him hoping they are some of the ones he loves.

"Oh-oh-whoa, yeah, the trumpets they go
Da, ah-da-da, ah-da-da
Ah-da, ah-da-da, and they go
Damn, is it weird that I hear
Angels every time that you moan? Uh (time that you moan)
Oh, yeah, is it weird that your eyes
Remind me of a Coldplay song? (Coldplay song)
Is it weird that I hear
Trumpets when you're turning me on? (Turning me on)
Is it weird that your bra
Remind me of a Katy Perry song?
Every time that you get undressed
I hear symphonies in my head
I wrote this song looking at you, oh, oh
Oh, Yeah."

When Izuku hit that note a lot of the girls feel their panties becoming wet.

'F-fuck, I'm so wet...' Mount lady thinks not wanting to say it out load not knowing all the girls and wemon were thinking similar dirty things as her.

'That kitten can come play with me anytime he wants, meow...'