chapter 5: fangirls and glitching

Finnaly getting off the plan, the four arrive in the i-island Airport.

"Alright if everyone wants to, we can just wait here on Melissa then head to Dave's place." All might says when suddenly Eri's stomach begins to growl, meaning only one thing.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Eri says as inko picks her up.

"I am to, there's a restaurant just over there, let's go get something for lunch." Inko says as Toshinori nods in agreement.

"You three go on ahead, I'm not feeling to hungry right now, I'm gonna go walk around for a bit." He says but it makes Eri scared.

"You'll come back right?" She ask nervous.

Izuku smiles getting on one knee and kisses the little horn on her head.

"I promise I will, just have fun with grandma and grandpa might while I'm gone, I'll be back soon." Izuku says leaving the airport as All might, Inko and Eri go to the small restaurant to get lunch and wait for Melissa.

(SpongeBob narrator)

Five minutes later...

Melissa rushs into the airport taking a few minutes to look around as she walks into the restaurant.

"Melissa!, hey Melissa over here!" She turns to her now vary thin uncle together with a short green haired woman and adorable little girl who's coloring.

"Uncle might!" She says going over and hugging him.

"It's wonderful to see you again Melissa!" All might hugs her briefly going into his muscle form before changing back coughing up blood making Melissa worry.

"Cough!, Cough!, sorry Melissa but as you can see, I can't really be in my muscle form anymore since my fight against All for one..." All might says.

"I know, I admit I'm still not use to seeing you like this, but I'll get used to it." She says smiling.

Toshinori smiles, only to feel a dark aura surrounding inko who's looking at him with closed eyes and smiling.

"Toshi, what have I said about going into your muscle form?" Inko says.

Toshinori gose pale, wanting to hide behind Melissa, his girlfriend could be really scary, when she gets mad...

"D-dont use my muscle form because I'll hurt myself, sorry dear, I'm still used to it..." he says sweatdropping with a smile as inko frowns.

"I'm just worried about your heath dear, I don't want you to hurt yourself more then you already are..." she says making all might smile before kissing inkos cheek.

"I know, thank you Inko." He says as Melissa awws at the sight happy her uncle has found love.

"And you must be Melissa Shield, it's so nice to finally meet you, Toshi and Izuku both have said great things about you." Inko says as the two shake hands.

"You too Ms. Midoriya!" Melissa says smiling.

"Please call me inko sweetie." Inko says as Eri speaks up.

"Grandma, who is she?" Eri ask pointing at Melissa.

'Wait grandma...?' Melissa thinks confused.

"Eri, this is Melissa shield, my friends daughter and young Midoriya's friend.

"So..., she's Daddys friend?" Eri ask.

'Daddy?!' Melissa yells internally as inko giggles.

"Yes sweetie, she's one of Izuku's friends, why don't you say hi to her.