chapter 12: the tournament begins

Izuku is in the locker rooms as he changes into his hero costume as he hears the announcer speak over the comms.

"ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS!, THE FIRST MATCH WILL BEGIN IN TWO MINUTES!, THE FIRST FRIST FIGHTERS MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE ARENA!" the announcer says as Izuku looks at the bored to see he's up first and well be fighting against...

"Yo Shindo..." Izuku says remembing him from the Provisional Hero License Exam, and he may seem kind and polite at first, but it's a trick, Shindos attitude can change on a whim, sometimes even in an instant, especially when he's angry.

"I'll have to act fast, his quirk vibrate will be difficult to get around, so if I can use full cowling fast enough I can knock him out of bounds!, mutter, mutter, mutter." Izuku says as the other fighters look at him a little freaked out.

(SpongeBob narrator)

Later...

"ALRIGHT!, WELCOME EVERYONE TO I-ISLAND'S FIGHTING TOURNAMENT!, FOR THE FIRST MATCH WE HAVE THE YOUNG HERO THAT SAVED PROFESSOR SHIELD, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!" The announcer says as Izuku enters the field with a confident smile.

The audience especially the girls who know he can Sing cheers him on.

"Go daddy!" Eri yells setting in Inko's lap Melissa next to her as the two giggle at how cute eri is.

"AND FIGHTING HIM, THE SMART AND CUNNING YO SHINDO!!" As shindo enters the arena as well.

"Well if it isn't the famous Izuku midoriya, it's been a while, you've become famous for your singing

"Well if it isn't the famous Izuku midoriya, it's been a while, you've become famous for your singing." He says smiling.

Izuku isn't fooled as he immediately gets into a battle stance ready.

Shindo frowns his face becoming serious as he also gets into a battle stance ready to put his hands on the ground as the pro hero Cow lady speaks up.

"Combatants ready?, begin!" She yells

Shindo immediately slams his hands on the ground activating his quirk as the ground immediately begins shacking Izuku jumps useing full cowling and delivers a powerful front-facing kick to his face!"

Mirko waichs in shock but also excitement thumbing her feet.

'Seems Midoriya took a page from my book.' She says grinning while eating a carrot.

Shindo recovers, his nose broken as he punchs Izuku in the face sending him flying back

"Sorry Midoriya, I respect you a lot, but this win is mine!" He yells jumping forward.

Knowing no one other then U.A and a few pro hero's has really seen Izuku use it, he then launchs blackwhip from his finger wrapping it around him.

"Huh?!" Shindo, The audience, even Mirko are shocked by the fact that Midoriya has another quick as Izuku swings his arm before throwing Shindo out of bounds!