Jiang Bozhou's voice was inexplicably hoarse, "I've already stolen it once."

  "So I'm yours, Zhouzhou." Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou's forehead and opened his arms. "Now I'm here and you can do whatever you want."

  Jiang Bozhou's Adam's apple moved, "What did you say?"

  Xie Heng nodded, "I said so."

  Xu Sanqing listened to the movements in the imperial study and sighed silently. He didn't know whether he should be grateful that he had put away the memorials and documents in advance.

  Suddenly, Xu Sanqing saw a child walking in this direction from a distance. Xu Sanqing felt a sudden thought and hurriedly stepped forward to prevent the newly promoted Crown Prince from getting too close. The prince heard that the emperor and the regent were having a minor dispute. Anyway, those two people didn't care about such things. It would be bad for the prince to ruin the good things of those two people.

  "Eunuch Xu, are you here?" The seven or eight-year-old boy was wearing blue brocade clothes. After a period of conditioning and recuperation, Xie Yu had lost the thinness he had when he first met, and had some flesh on his cheeks. A bit innocent and cute only at this age.

  As someone close to the emperor, Xu Sanqing knew that these were all illusions, but he still couldn't help but feel a bit fond of this child. Anyway, the man on the throne now will definitely not be able to leave any heirs. I wonder if it is a good thing that the prince is interested in him now.

  "Replying to His Majesty the Crown Prince, Your Majesty is currently discussing matters with the Prince Regent and probably does not have time to receive you now." Xu Sanqing bent down and replied respectfully.

  There was a bit of regret on Xie Yu's face, "That's it, then I'll come back to find my father tomorrow."

  Looking at the departing figure of the prince, Jin Douzi asked in a low voice, "Why does the prince come here every day? Your Majesty has arranged so many teachers for him, why does he still have time to come?"

  "Guess for yourself." Xu Sanqing's eyes were distant and he was too lazy to pay attention to this ignorant guy. If Jin Douzi hadn't been lucky enough to follow the emperor, he would have been dead for who knows how long.

  Xu Sanqing was very sober. Since the prince showed his kindness to him, he followed suit. The prince showed his filial piety to the emperor every day and he cooperated. Anyway, there was no loss.

  Xu Sanqing now feels more and more that the extraordinary person sitting on the dragon throne not only made the regent obsessed with beauty, but also used those methods very powerfully. Now he is the one who has his say in the court, even the heir he picked up on the road is like this What's extraordinary is that with these two monarchs in Da Qi, there will be no problem if it lasts for another three hundred years.

  I just don't know about the relationship between His Majesty and the Regent... They say that the Tian family is ruthless, and the Regent is just stuck in it, and I don't know what the final outcome will be. Xu Sanqing was a little worried. After all, in the emperor's eyes, he should be the regent.

 Spring has passed and autumn has come, and several years have passed. Xu Sanqing's worries have not come true. The two people at the top of Daqi's power are still clingy, hugging each other at every opportunity, and they are still so disgusting that people can't see them.

  The little boy back then has grown into a young man, perhaps closer to Zhu Zhechi. Xie Yu looks more and more like Xie Heng as he grows older. The two of them stand together like brothers.