Jiang Bozhou murmured in a low voice: "It always feels like we have known each other a long time ago."

  "Maybe in the previous life?" Xie Heng smiled, "Didn't Zhouzhou say he fell in love with me at first sight? Maybe that's the reason?"

  "What about you?" Jiang Bozhou grabbed the hem of Xie Heng's clothes, "His Majesty also fell in love with me at first sight, and he said that love at first sight is just lust."

  "Isn't there still love for seeing you again?"

  "Aheng is fooling me again." Just like Xie Heng knew how to coax Jiang Bozhou, Jiang Bozhou also understood Xie Heng.

  Xie Heng felt extremely soft-hearted when he heard the word "Aheng". Zhouzhou in this world seemed to regard this title as some kind of fun, and would only call it like this on special occasions.

  "I'm not fooling you, my Zhouzhou," Xie Heng's voice was as gentle as water, "You know, my body and mind have fallen for you."

  "Yes, I know." Jiang Bozhou's face turned red. He didn't know what was going on, but he just wanted to hear Xie Heng say these words to him, because they were really pleasant to the ear.

  "Okay, let's go have a meal. Aren't Zhouzhou hungry?" Xie Heng simply picked up Jiang Bozhou, who was immersed in his own thoughts, and walked toward the outer hall. As he walked, he ordered Xu Sanqing to pass the meal.

  Neither of them likes to be served, so the palace servant just stood aside after bringing the dishes to the table, which also made it easier for Jiang Bozhou to do some movements. Jiang Bozhou moved towards Xie Heng. Seeing that Xie Heng ignored him, he moved again, almost touching Xie Heng's body.

 How could Xie Heng not notice the noise Jiang Bozhou made? He simply hugged Jiang Bozhou and made Jiang Bozhou sit on his lap.

  Jiang Bozhou was very satisfied with Xie Heng's knowledge. He turned around and kissed Xie Heng on the lips, like a kitten that had stolen a fish.

  Xie Heng hugged Jiang Bozhou's waist hard to prevent him from falling off his lap. Noticing Jiang Bozhou's expression, Xie Heng smiled and said, "Do you need me to feed Zhouzhou?" Although he was asking, Xie Heng had already picked up a piece of meat and put it to Jiang Bozhou's mouth.

  "Thank you, Your Majesty." Jiang Bozhou was not polite. He swallowed the meat into his mouth and directed Xie Heng, "I want to eat that dish."

  "Come on, open your mouth." Xie Heng still tried his best to coddle Jiang Bozhou.

  Xu Sanqing, who was installing pillars on the side, pulled Jin Douzi out at some point, and they were the only two people left in the hall.

  "This Xu Sanqing is really thoughtful." Xie Heng couldn't help but comment.

  Jiang Bozhou raised his eyebrows, "If your Majesty is dissatisfied with him, just change him."

  "Why did you replace him? He was the person Zhouzhou trained, and Zhouzhou spent a lot of effort to easily replace Zhouzhou's hard work." Xie Heng took a bite for himself, fed Jiang Bozhou a bite, and then Have fun chatting at the dinner table. His family Zhouzhou finally came back, and only long-term companionship can resolve the deep lovesickness in his bones.

  After the meal, Xie Heng carried Jiang Bozhou back to the palace, preparing to finish approving the remaining memorials.

  Jiang Bozhou sat in Xie Heng's arms, listening to the emperor's shallow breathing behind him, and suddenly burst into laughter.

  "Is Zhouzhou so happy without having to approve the memorial? In the past, Zhouzhou did all this." Xie Heng quickly browsed the words on the memorial and asked with two minds.

  Xie Heng felt a little aggrieved. The emperor's job was really not done by humans. Although he was not a human being, he now stayed in a human shell and was greatly affected by the human shell. His Zhouzhou didn't feel sorry for him, but he still laughed at him.

  "This is your Majesty's responsibility." Jiang Bozhou closed his eyes and said matter-of-factly. He used to think that power was his lifelong pursuit, something he would try his best to obtain, but now it seems that power is not as important as Xie Heng's smile.

  "If Zhouzhou hadn't been here, I would have quit a long time ago." Xie Heng picked up another memorial and wrote approval on it. In fact, what he really wanted to say was that if Jiang Bozhou hadn't been here, he wouldn't have come to the small world.

  Jiang Bozhou leaned against the warm chest of the person behind him, with a lazy smile on his face, "Actually, I laughed because I remembered the word 'social animal' that Your Majesty said. Your Majesty laughed at me that day, and I should do the same."

  "Zhouzhou learned a lesson after going out for a trip." Xie Heng sighed slightly. It turned out that his Zhouzhou wanted to finish the work alone, but now he was willing to let him handle government affairs here while Zhouzhou rested by himself.

  Jiang Bozhou pretended not to hear the implication of Xie Heng's words and said: "That is your Majesty's illusion, I am like this." His Majesty gave him enough trust, and he just returned the power that belonged to the emperor.

  After the memorial was approved, Xie Heng led Jiang Bozhou to the Imperial Study Room to summon the ministers. Today's morning meeting was temporarily canceled, but the court was still functioning, and some more important matters still had to be explained by Xie Heng himself.

  The news of Jiang Bozhou's return has not spread yet, so several ministers were very surprised when they saw Jiang Bozhou, but they are all old foxes in the court. Except for the moment when they saw Jiang Bozhou, his facial expression fluctuated. He looked calm, but he just had his own plans in mind.

  The idea that the emperor and the regent had an affair had long been spread throughout the court. After the emperor adopted a child, this speculation intensified, but the emperor did not take action to stop it, almost acquiescing to the existence of such remarks.

  Although they had been mentally prepared, any minister would be extremely surprised to see the powerful regent being held in the emperor's arms and looking coquettishly on his way back to Beijing.

  As long as there was no one who could achieve this position, the few ministers hurriedly left after finishing their performance as usual, without communicating with each other about the scene they had just seen.

  The real old antiques and stubborn people were wiped out long ago when Jiang Bozhou was cleaning the court, and those who remained were all adaptable. Now that the Emperor and the Regent have made up their minds, the rest can be left to their own devices.

  "Look, a bunch of old foxes." Xie Heng put his arms around Jiang Bozhou's waist.

  "Why, your Majesty still expects them to say something?" Jiang Bozhou saw the expressions of the ministers just now and thought it was normal.

  Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou, "I just want to get married to Zhouzhou." If someone took the initiative, he could agree to it.

  Jiang Bozhou lifted Xie Heng's finger and smiled cheerfully, "I actually prefer this relationship."

  "What's the relationship? Lover?" Xie Heng didn't quite understand what Zhouzhou meant.

  "Of course you are a monarch, my majesty." Jiang Bozhou pressed Xie Heng on the table, twirling his red lips with his fingers, "Don't you think this is interesting?"

  Xie Heng said, "As long as Zhouzhou is happy."

Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's fingers in his hands and took a peck, indulging his lover's little thoughts.