Jiang Bozhou smiled softly, "Your Majesty, you are really in line with my wishes."

  "You are also in line with my heart in everything - no, my heart is formed with you. What you are like is what my heart is." Xie Heng's practice of love words is becoming more and more proficient. After all, in Zhouzhou Every day he left, Xie Heng missed his loved ones.

  "By the way, maybe Zhouzhou has heard that I adopted a child from the clan." Xie Heng changed his hand and rubbed Jiang Bozhou's waist.

  Jiang Bozhou nodded, "I've heard a little bit."

  Because of the thought of testing, Jiang Bozhou could not bear to read the news from the capital while he was away. However, the young emperor suddenly adopted a child and took it with him to teach him. This kind of news was too bizarre and shocking. Then we arrived at the border town.

  Jiang Bozhou thought a lot at that time and even suspected that this was the illegitimate son of the young emperor who had been left outside. However, he resisted the idea of ​​returning to the capital to ask about it until now.

  "The child's parents were both dead. When I met him, I saw him being bullied by several children, so I helped him." Xie Heng thought of the process of meeting the heir and found it a bit funny.

  "Your Majesty has good intentions." Jiang Bozhou raised his chin and signaled Xie Heng to continue speaking.

  "You know, I'm not a kind-hearted person." Xie Heng hugged Jiang Bozhou tightly. There were very few people in the world he cared about, or rather, this was the only one.

  Jiang Bozhou was also curious. He knew that the people he loved, those who played with power in their hands, had no extra kindness. The most they could do was help the child drive away other people. But if they were adopted directly, there must be something special about that child. at.

  "That child's name is Xie Yu. Xie Yu's eyes were as cruel as a little wolf cub. He only glanced at me and looked away, as if he didn't care whether I would lend a helping hand. This was indeed the case later. Xie Yu grabbed the A sharp stone, and if I hadn't gone over, that stone would have struck the eyes of other children."

  Jiang Bozhou smiled, "He is a smart boy."

  "Yeah, who doesn't like a smart and ruthless wolf cub?"

  "You like it too?" Jiang Bozhou's focus has always been wrong.

  Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's forehead comfortingly, "I don't like little guys who are too cunning."

  "I went back and asked someone to check Xie Yu, and I found some deeply hidden but very interesting things." I would pass by there, and you have to know that I had to hide my identity every time, but the little guy still caught me because he saw the emperor's portrait once."

  "You can recognize it after seeing it once. Your Majesty cherishes your talent." Jiang Bozhou gently bit Xie Heng's lips. "Your Majesty really doesn't cherish yourself. This time he was plotted by a child. It will be leaked next time. Whereabouts, what should I do if I am assassinated?"

  Xie Heng decisively admitted his mistake. Although his health has improved and the power of the soul can be used, it is not good to worry Zhouzhou. "It was my fault. Can Zhouzhou protect me in the future?"

  "What if I'm not here—"

  "How long do Zhouzhou still want to leave me? He doesn't feel sorry for me that I can't sleep alone." Xie Heng covered his heart and pretended to be shocked.