"Shut up."

  "Oh." Seeing that his friend was about to become angry, Xie Heng simply pretended to be mute.

  Jiang Bozhou, who felt that the world had become quiet, settled down to deal with the accumulated government affairs. A lot of things happened in Da Qi during this period, but because the two factions in the DPRK and China were fighting fiercely, not only were they left over from the turmoil in the palace, but many things that had been saved needed to be arranged one by one.

  It is said that men who work hard are the most handsome. Xie Heng felt that his Zhouzhou looked better when he was working. Even the brush in his hand was so straight.

  "If you look again, I'll dig out your eyeballs." Jiang Bozhou could feel the little emperor's gaze on him without even raising his head. He was very familiar with this kind of gaze, which was the same as when he returned from a victorious battle and held the window open every time. The eldest girl and the young daughter-in-law looked at him with exactly the same look, they were just acting like a hooligan.

  Xie Heng was wronged, and Zhouzhou's temper became more and more exaggerated, but after hearing this, he could only lower his head angrily, raising his head from time to time to look at Jiang Bozhou, and then another look.

  People who practice martial arts have very keen senses, so Jiang Bozhou knew all about Xie Heng's little moves. He was very helpless towards this little emperor who could not be beaten or scolded. He stopped writing as if resigned to his fate and said, "Your Majesty, come here."

"Oh." Xie Heng walked over in a hurry. How could his Zhouzhou family be willing to let him sit so far away? Humph.

  The chair in the imperial study room was quite spacious. Xie Heng had already experienced this in a world where his partner was the emperor. He sat next to Jiang Bozhou and directly rested his head on his dear friend's lap, looking at Jiang Bozhou's beautiful Adam's apple. and chin, to eliminate any possibility that his lover might suspect that he wants to get involved in government affairs.

  Jiang Bozhou was very satisfied with the little emperor's knowledge, but he couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He asked Xie Heng to sit next to him, and after thinking about it, he let Xie Heng sit in his arms.

  The smile on Xie Heng's face froze and he sat in Zhouzhou's arms. Zhouzhou used to sit in his arms. But he silently compared their figures in his mind, and consciously found a comfortable angle to lean against. Fortunately, this body is only eighteen years old, and there is still room for growth. Once he uses the power of the soul to cheat, he will definitely be taller than Zhouzhou in the future. This height difference was something he had never encountered before.

  Jiang Bozhou realized that something was wrong with Xie Heng's posture after he sat down. Would the little emperor think this was an insult to him? Feeling the body temperature of the person in his arms, Jiang Bozhou paused in writing the memorial, that's all, it was already like this, but he could make amends.

 "Can your Majesty know these words?" Jiang Bozhou asked softly.

  "Yes, I recognize them all." Xie Heng didn't know where his lover was thinking, but still glanced at him and replied lazily. He once traveled through the ancient world, and at that time he had to put a lot of effort into recognizing traditional Chinese characters in order to learn Chinese medicine. Furthermore, the original owner also learned to read, but not very well.

  Jiang Bozhou had no doubts. Although those people were irresponsible in the past, they still hired teachers for the little emperor. The fact that the little emperor revealed his identity as regent was enough to prove that he understood yesterday's imperial edict. After all, the people he sent would not tell the little emperor these things.