Chapter 05

The Emperor's hands clenched into fists. White Fire bursted out of  those fists at once. "Get. Out!" He said in a softer but more warning voice. His black eyes flashed with killing intent.

Xiangge was running out of patience too. His hands were shaking in anger. He finally couldn't take it anymore. He cursed inwardly, threw the pill into his own mouth and directly pushed the Emperor. He pressed the Emperor onto the bed and covered those thin and sexy lips in his.

.....................................

The Emperor froze stunned. His body stiffened immediately. Xiangge kissed him heavily on the lips before he rudely pried opened the Emperor's teeth and slipped his tongue in. Their wet tongues interwined. It was so intense and fierce with their mouths tightly connected until their lips could not be seen.

The flames that burned upon the Emperor's palms slowly died away. He didn't move and couldn't move. Finally a bitter pill rolled from Xiangge's tongue and slipped into the Emperor's mouth. Xiangge didn't break the kiss. He pressed the Emperor's throat with his finger tips making the Emperor gulp subconsciously and swallow the pill.

The Emperor did not know whether it was intentional or not. He clearly felt Xiangge bite his lower lip until it bled. The taste of blood spread into their mouths. Only when his own lips were stained with that blood did Xiangge slowly withdraw his lips.

Their scorching and heavy scattered breaths mingled ambiguously. Their faces were too close and their noses brushed against each other.

For a moment they both were stunned.

Xiangge's heart was beating like thunder. He only wanted to feed the pill to the Emperor but ended up in a terrible thirst to suck those thin and cold lips.

His entire face blushed red. His head felt as if going to explode. This posture was too ambiguous and awkward. But it was also suggestive and tempting.

But before he could think of anything else, the Emperor flipped him and pressed him down the bedsheets. Xiangge's entire body went limp and he faintly released a suppressed moan in pain when the Emperor's heavy body pressed down on him.

"No! Mingxuan, you - ummmm - "

He could only swallow back the rest of his words. The Emperor was just about to deepen his kiss in his sudden impulsion. But he froze in his tracks when he in a trice felt Xiangge tremble under him violently.

The cold lips that gently sucked the warm, soft and shuddering lips subconsciously paused.

The Emperor was dazed. He suddenly remembered the last day, no, the last night when Xiangge had also convulsed under him like this.

His heart ached. He lowered his guilty eyes to look at Xiangge beneath him. Xiangge lied, shuddering with a slightly raised head. His red eyes were unfocussed and misty with a veil of moistness. His vaguely parted pale pink lips trembled and his adam's apple rolled.

This was so intoxicating.

But it was also very distressing that the Emperor, though himself overwhelmed with a strong desire, couldn't help but withdraw his lips slowly.

Wasn't this the same way Xiangge looked that night when he mercilessly destroyed him? Xiangge looked pitiful and miserable, wanting the other person to kiss him and bully him to death, but also to protect him and keep him safe.

They stared at each briefly, without knowing what to do or where to look.

At once, Eunuch Zhu who had been worried sick outside the door, broke the awkward silence inside the room.