" Rahul, please don't say that, I am sorry, punch me if you want, but please don't say so. I am really sorry, I was desperate to keep them apart as they were too young at that time. Please forgive me for all that after all you are my best friend. Please!! Priya, talk to him. "

" Sorry, Mehul Bhai, he has decided that you are not his best friend now, so what can I do about it? In fact, I am okay with his decision. "

" What?? Rahul, Priya... Megha, please try to make them understand. I can't imagine my life without Rahul in it. "

" Rahul Bhai, Priya, please forgive him. You can't go like this. " I said though I knew how much Rahul Bhai loved Mehul.

" So?? I am not going anywhere, I have decided that he is not my friend from now on, as we are related now as our children are going to spend their lives together. I want them to get married in a week. I want Mahi in my home as my daughter. "  Rahul said and Mehul smiled immediately. He extended his arms towards Rahul, and Rahul embraced him.

" Will you call our children inside especially that Son-in-law of ours? " Mehul said and I went to call them in.

" All of you come inside, he wants to meet you. " I said and everyone rushed inside. But Ron stayed where he was.

" Ron, beta, go inside, why are you not going? " I asked.

" He is already upset, and will not like it if I go inside. I don't want his condition to worsen because of me. Vikram uncle has said that we should not give him more stress, so I must stay here. " He said.

" He is fine now and is not angry with you. He asked me to call you inside. Go!! "  I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

" Are you sure?? "  He asked hesitantly.

" Yes!! Go inside. " I nodded.

We both came into our room but he stayed near the door. We saw that Mahi was hugging Mehul and was crying.

" Calm down!! I am fine. " Mehul said.

" Yes, young man, come here!! " Mehul looked at him. Ron went to him.

" So you are already married to my daughter?? " Mehul asked.

" No, sir!! How could we get married without your consent?? Will you please allow me to take care of her for the rest of my life? I swear, I will never disappoint you. "  Ron asked.

" Take out your rings!! " Mehul said sternly.

" Ji, sir?? "

" I said both of you take out your rings and give them to me. "

" We may not be married but we got engaged in front of you and everyone."

"Do what you are asked to do! " Mehul said firmly. He looked at me and Rahul Bhai. We nodded. Both Mahi and Ron removed the rings hesitantly.

" Megha give those two rings with their names to them, they will exchange those rings. " Mehul said and gave those rings to them.

" He had already ordered these rings for you and Mahi, as he was going to announce your name as our son-in-law,"  I said and Ron looked surprised. He looked at his parents and Mehul they all smiled and Mehul nodded.

" Check these rings your ring has Mahi's name. And her ring bears your name. I wanted you to get engaged that day. "  Mehul said.

" Thank you, sir! "

" Sir?? I will change my decision if you call me Sir again. Call me Dad now."

" I wanted you to allow me to get married to her because I am eligible for her not because I am your best friend's son. " 

" I know, and I have never given you that concession, when have I treated you as my best friend's son?? I always treated you as a young man who wanted to get married to my daughter.  I selected you on your meri, I have seen you over the years and I  can say that you are the most eligible person for her. I am proud of her for choosing you. I am happy for both of you and I am very proud of my new son. Keep it up!! "  Mehul said and Ron was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

" C'mon exchange rings now!! What are you waiting for?? "And don't you dare to call me sir again, or I will not allow you anywhere near my daughter. " Mehul said.

" Thank you, uncle. " Ron said and hugged Mehul. He patted Ron's back.

" Welcome son, welcome to the family. " Mehul said.

Ron and Mahi exchanged the rings with all of us applauding them. Their wedding was fixed for the next week.

😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😊😊🤓🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤣

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Friends, please comment, I know you all are busy, so am I. If I can take time to write at least 1500 words for you each day, I am sure you can do at least 1 percent of it for me in return. Please do comment, it keeps me going.

Guys, I am adding new vegitarian recipes every day to my web page of you want them please lile and follow my web page to see them everyday. I am planning to add approximately 500 recipes there and more than 200 videos.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️