"Yes, I belong to you." Xie Heng was always gentle and doting on Zhouzhou like this. In the end, no matter how bad-tempered Jiang Bozhou was, he would indulge in his love.

  Jiang Bozhou pulled back his hand uncomfortably, his ears turning red. He abruptly changed the subject, "Do you know what this is?"

  Xie Heng looked at the metal with a little blue light on his wrist and rummaged through the pile of materials packed by Tiandao.

  "This is a bomb~" Jiang Bozhou stretched out his index and middle fingers and placed them on the area where Xie Heng's wound had just healed. "As long as I press the switch, your body will be reduced to ashes and you won't have time to heal."

  "Oh." Xie Heng didn't want to speak. Did Zhouzhou think that he only had the memory of the original owner and had no understanding of things beyond the original owner's knowledge?

  Jiang Bozhou pretended not to understand the meaning of Xie Heng's tone and words, "So be careful in the future and don't make me angry, okay?"

  Xie Heng knew how to handle Jiang Bozhou. He suppressed his smile and asked, "Even if I make Zhouzhou angry one day, will Zhouzhou be willing to hurt me?"

  Jiang Bozhou: ...I really don't know how. At most - Jiang Bozhou's eyes moved slightly, and finally stopped at the side of his neck - just to make a mark.

"You can try." Jiang Bozhou turned his back to hide his discomfort.

  Xie Heng liked teasing his Zhouzhou the most. He put his arm around Jiang Bozhou's waist from behind and squeezed it twice. The hard dress clung to the hard waistline, which felt a little uncomfortable. "Zhouzhou is so good, how could I be willing to make Zhouzhou angry?"

  "Oh." Jiang Bozhou slowed down his breathing, fearing that his rising and falling abdomen would disturb the tender white hand.

  Suddenly a knock on the door broke the unspeakable silence in the room.

  Jiang Bozhou subconsciously pushed Xie Heng away to adjust his clothes, cleared his throat, and said toward the door, "Come in."

  As an insider to some extent, Amoin stood at the door and did not go in. He reminded, "Marshal, the fleet has been prepared. Please give your instructions."

  "You go out first, I'll be there soon." Jiang Bozhou took out white gloves from nowhere and put them on his hands, just like the cold and ascetic image when they first met.

  They were the only two people left in the room again.

  "Zhouzhou," Xie Heng smiled brightly, but it made Jiang Bozhou feel a little nervous for no reason, "Are we going to set off?"

  "Yes." Jiang Bozhou quietly leaned against Xie Heng, "I told you about this before."

  Xie Heng took a few steps back, not wanting to follow Jiang Bozhou, "But what if I regret it?"

  "You——" Xie Heng always stepped on Jiang Bozhou's anger points accurately.

  "Zhouzhou wait until I finish speaking, okay?" Xie Heng stretched out his index finger and gently placed it on Jiang Bozhou's lips, "Don't be so anxious."

  Xie Heng's hands were warm, but no matter how warm they were, they were not as warm as Jiang Bozhou's lips. Jiang Bozhou half-squinted his eyes and sucked a mouthful of sugar cubes placed on his lips.

  "Unless—Zhouzhou can hug me more." Xie Heng took back his hands without any hesitation and indulged his lover.

  Jiang Bozhou directly wiped the saliva from Xie Heng's fingertips with his gloves and hugged Xie Heng tightly. This was his silent response.