XIII. Held at gunpoint

Sara went to Yoimiya's shop, she didn't know the tailor that well but she knew that Yoimiya was close with Itto. "Welco- oh, it's you." Yoimiya's happy and cheerful face turned pissed and annoyed, "Look, I know our first meeting wasn't that 'cheerful' but I want to make it up to you Ms. Naganohara." Sara put her hand out, wanting, needing Yoimiya to accept her apology. The shorter girl sighed, "You know what, I suppose everyone does need a second chance." Yoimiya shook her hand, "You need to know anything about anyone go to me. But if it's going to harm anyone here don't go to me. Find it out yourself." Sara sighed, "I need to know where Itto is." The tailor's eyes changed emotions quickly, "Did something happen? Tell me he's ok." The taller girl sighed, "He's fine, I just need to make it up to him for something...." Tears filled Sara's eyes, "He's in the basement downstairs, someone else in a dark cloak is down there too. They didn't say anything the two just needed privacy for something. If you really need to speak to him go down quietly."

Yoimiya showed Sara the trapdoor that led to the basement, "If something bad happens say 'I forgot I needed something tailored!' ok?" Sara nodded. "Also!" Yoimiya gave the princess a dark cloak, "A disguise, since you already are wearing somewhat of a disguise I guess this could help." The blonde girl sighed, "Good luck, I'll get Heizou if anything bad happens." 

"Here take it, you'll need it."

"W-what am I gonna do with this?"

"When we go up and overthrow the king you're going to shoot all three of his beloved children, right in front of him."

"That's a bit too far..."

"Then I guess you dont want to overthrow him..." 

Sara sat crouched in a corner behind a bookshelf. Covering her mouth with her hand, trembling, and holding back tears. This time she knew she had to be mentally strong to make a choice. She eventually walked towards where the talking was, "Excuse me? Yoimiya said that two people went down here, she also was really worried if someone was stealing from her." The short man in the cloak spoke up after some time, "How long were you here?" He held a pistol up to her head, "If you even dare to say a word to anyone in the royal family about this I won't hesistate to blow your brains out." Sara shivered, "Oh my, I forgot I needed something tailored." she projected her voice so that Yoimiya could somewhat hear her. 

"Oh my, I forgot I needed something tailored." Yoimiya heard from the basement, the door was open so she could her, "I need to get Heizou" She quickly switched the sign from open to closed, "Yoi! Where are you going?" Kazuha called out after coming inside, "Watch the shop for me Zu! I'll be back!" She ran off to where she normally sees Heizou. 

"Heizou! Heizou! Heeeeeeeizou!" Yoimiya called out.

"Is that your cousin Shikanoin?" Takayuki asked Heizou, "Yes, I forgot to go and tell her I had important matters to attend to today." His face was more gloomy than ever, "I'll see what she wants." Heizou quickly walked over to where he heard Yoimiya screaming, "I'm here, what happened." Yoimiya's face looked concerned, "We have to run to my tailoring shop now. Sara's in trouble." Heizou's face looked shocked and serious. "Let's go then."