XII. I believe this is where we part.

A few days pass and Yoimiya earns enough money to bail Itto and Shinobu out of jail, "That's harsh, if I'm being honest." The blonde girl said while eating her bread roll. Shinobu sighed, "I feel filthy, like guilt is upon me." Itto looked at her, "Maybe you were right, maybe royals do suck." He didn't know why he said that, he knew that Sara didn't want that to happen to them. He knew she loved him, just like he loved her. Right? All these thoughts kept entering Itto's head, "Arataki! Arataki!" He stopped zoning out when he saw a brown haired man with teal blue eyes in front of him, "Who are you?" Itto asked confused on how this person he's never seen before knew his name, "I'm Gorou, I'm from the Sangonomiya Kingdom. Listen I know you love Princess Kujou. But that king, you're going to need a way to overthrow him." He looked at Itto with seriousness in his eyes, "I'll help you, but if you tell anyone we met we'll both be in serious trouble." Gorou looked to see guards patroling the area, "I have to go now, remember don't tell anyone about me. Take this, you'll need it, I wish you luck Arataki." 

"Ah, Sara sit, sit. We're just discussing you and Heizou's wedding." Takayuki tapped a seat next to Heizou, "Actually I'm going out to the marketplace, the maids are busy so I want to help" Sara replied, "That's fine just don't talk to those peasants" He said, Sara left with a basket pretending she was going to the marketplace.

After walking (it was actually running) for a while she finally found who she was looking for, "Itto.." Sara looked at the taller man in front of her, "What do you want?" He looked at her with disgust, "I know I didn't try to stop him, but remember our promise?" She walked over to Itto, "I should be asking you that, aren't you the one who brought it up first? Aren't you the one who wants to run away together the most?" He glared at her, Sara swallowed. He wasn't wrong or right, she did bring it up first, she did make the promise. "That's not important- what's that paper in your hand?" Sara saw a piece of paper in Itto's hand, "It's nothing, it's a letter for my mom, ok? So stop being so suspicious of me!" His face turned angry, "Just stop being clingy and leave me alone!" Itto ran away and left Sara there all alone. 

"I'll always be here for you if you change your mind, Arataki Itto"