VIII. Could I be falling in love again?

Sara looked at Itto, "Oh, I realized I don't have an idea where you'll sleep." She sighed, "Not to be rude but you perhaps could sleep outside." Itto looked a bit confused and shocked, "This might be a stupid question but does anyone check on you while sleeping?" He asked a bit his face a bit red, "Only Shikanoin, but normally I'm already up why? Were you thinking of something?" She looked at Itto, "Maybe we should sleep in the same bed...?" He blushed, It was just that one dance, why do I feel like this everytime I'm near her?   "Sure, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to not sleep alone for one night." Sara smiled, "Uhm, uh, sure." Itto blushed, "Scared?" She asked worried if Itto was a bit bothered but didn't worry too much, since he was the one who suggested it, "No not at all" Itto replied, but he was a bit scared since he didn't want to ruin Sara's reputation. 

The two fell asleep, close but not too close to each other.

Soon enough morning came...

"Morning, your majesty- she normally doesn't sleep this late" Heizou came into the room to check if she was sleeping and not dead. "Hm, oh Heizou, wait you're here?" Sara woke up a shocked, "That means I only have an hour to get ready and sneak Itto out." Heizou looked at her, "So that's why you slept in? Well don't just lay there c'mon you have to get ready or I won't see you for a week or worse a month." Heizou sat outside Sara's dressing room listening for her asking for help with corset, tying things, ect., ect. "Oh morning Heizou." Itto woke up and walked next to his friend, "Ok, you need to get out of here, me and Sara will try to help you leave, just stay quiet." Heizou instructed, "I feel like this is against my father's rules." Sara said, "It probably is but hey at least you slept well." Heizou said.

The three of them carefully made their way through the upstairs, some corridors, but they ran into an obstacle

The King's Office.

"Oh, should we turn back?" Sara asked a bit nervous, "But I suppose we could try." She sighed and continued walking through a decorated corridor, Heizou following Itto, who was in awe by all the expensive things he's never seen. 

Slowly but surely they made it to the garden. 

Sara smiled a bit confidently and so did Heizou, "Welcome to the garden- wait, aren't Ms. Yae and Ms. Ei cleaning toda-" Heizou looked at Sara and Itto nervously, "Come on." Heizou grabbed Itto's hand and he grabbed Sara's. The three of them were running out of the garden carefully making sure everyone was still connected.

"There you are, if anything I was worried for you." Shinobu told them in a somewhat serious tone, "Come on, I covered some of your chores for you." She grabbed Itto from the two royals as the four of them walked away. "Geez what was that about Shinobu?" Itto asked, "Anyway thanks for covering, so why do you sound a bit mad?" He looked at his friend a bit worried, "Listen, I need to tell you something." She grabbed Itto's wrist to a secret place she normally went to, "Where are we?" Itto asked curious, "Listen I love you. In fact I've wanted to be in a committed relationship with you for a while, but I know I can't." She sighed before talking again, "Can I kiss you just this once?" Itto nodded, "Her Highness left something her-" Heizou was sent to get something Sara left a couple weeks before Itto and Shinobu were sent here, he looked up to see Shinobu having her first kiss with Itto, "I.." Shinobu looked at Heizou, "So last night, was for nothing hm? It was just so you can break my heart." Heizou looked at Shinobu eyes filled with tears, "Look Heizou..." 

"Save it."