"This is our room" taehyung said while opening a door of a room.

"Perfect" yn muttured.....

"So come lets freshen up" taehyung said to yn for which she replied "hmm i'll go first".... "yn you want to go somewhere or take rest today?" He asked his wife "lets go somewhere" she replyed making him nod.

They both got freshen up and changed into 👇

"You look cute" he complimented her "you look hot" she back firied unknowingly

"You look cute" he complimented her "you look hot" she back firied unknowingly.....making him smirk and he said "so i do look hot?" She replied "yes"

"Then give me a kiss" he demanded. She pulled him by neck and placed her lips on his making him wild. He pulled her more closer and they both started to kiss like there is no tomorrow.

After some good time yn felt out of breath so he pulled out and said "so tasty" she blushed and he pulled her more closer and pecked her eyes, nose, cheeks and lips.

They heard a ringtone and its taehyung's "yes appa?"  "yeah we are here"  "dont worry these mens are enough"  "where's eomma?"  "Oh eomma we are fine" "yeah wait"

Meanwhile....

Yn got a call from her parents house so she was talking to them....

"She is talking to her mom" "yeah i'll tell her to call you another time" "bye"

The both couple disconnected the call.
Taehyung found her looking at him "hmm?" He asked while rainsing his eyebrow. "I love you" she said to him making him smile widely "i love you too" he replied.

She stepped closer to him and stood in her tiptoes and pulled him by his neck and kissed him out of nowhere. He can clearly taste the love in her  kiss. And kissed her back with same love.

After 10 minutes they pulled out and stare at each other....after some time yn broke the eyecontact and blushed. He pulled out his phone and took a photo of her without knowing. And called someone "make the car ready" he said and disconnected the call.

"Where we are going?" She asked her husband "Louvre museum" he replied making her eyes grew wide...
"You are giving me many shocks today tae"

They drove to the museum and enjoyed there by seeing the sculptures....pictures.....drawings.....and so on

"Taehyung see the sculptures there are three girls" she said to her husbamd making him nod..

"Yah come lets take a selfie" she said and pulled out her phone from pocket and took a selfie with him

"Yn come lets see a mystry" he pulled her somewhere...

"Mona lisa...!!" She fake gasped "wow this is my favorite ever" she told him.

"Take a picture dumbo" taehyung said to yn. She nodded her head and took many photos.

 She nodded her head and took many photos

"There are many ancient paintings.... come lets give a look" he called her and dragged her.

The couples had their lunch at a famous  restraunt which is famous for couples as they treat couples differently.

Then they went to many places and while returning home....they were passing a park and yn was seeing through the window....

When she saw a number of kids there she got exited and said her husband to take her there and he too did as she said

They went near the kids "hey kids im kim yn. what is your name?" She asked them. Making them quite a second
......"im clara" "im david" "im christy"  "im suzy"......and so on.

They were a little hesitant when yn asked for name but when taehyung signaled them to say their names they did.

Tae and yn both started to play with the kids and the kids interacted with taehyung more than yn. They liked him very much and he too.

When they were about to leave taehyung bought icecream and chocolate for all the kids and his wife and drove off from there after bidding bye to kids.

After that they went to nearby hotel and had their dinner....

They returned home at 8.00pm as they were at nearby park playing with little kids.

They both got freshenup..... when yn step out of the washroom...she noticed her husband is not in the room. So she went to living room to see him sitting on the couch scrolling through the phone.

She also plopped beside him "the kids are so happy" she said out of nowhere. He thought for a second and nodded his head. He slowly saw her with side eye and suddenly adverted his gaze being aroused a little.

 He slowly saw her with side eye and suddenly adverted his gaze being aroused a little

"You seemed very exited after seeing them." He said to her while drpping his phone on the other side of the couch. "Yeah they are so innocent and pure. Aishh they are so cute" she giggled remembering the kids in park.

"You are good in handling kids tae" she said to him "actually i love kids and i have experience in handling my cousin's son and daughter" he replied.

"I too love kids so so much but i dont get any chance to mingle with kids unlike today" she replied with a sad pout. but his next sentence made her shock

"LET'S MAKE ONE THEN"

Author note

Keep supporting me

Next part is gonna spicy.....🔞😵☻

Authour loves you💜