Lights Out

I'm bacckkkkkkkk ! First chapter of a serie of almost one-shots exploring Bada and Amaia's relationship :) A long one to begin with (you guys deserve it for the wait), but I'll post shorter ones as well ! Thank you for all the love and support you keep on showing for this story <3333

___________________________________________________

"OHHHHHH!"

Kirsten burst into the room, drawn by Audrey's near scream. "OHHHHHH!" she echoed as she turned towards the source of the commotion and found Amaia at the centre of it all. Within 30 seconds, the room was filled with the entire crew, curious about all the noise.

"What?" Amaia asked, a little embarrassed. "Is this too much?"

"Too much? Girl, you're killing. I need to step up my outfit," Latrice declared, before scurrying back to her wardrobe to change her top.

Amaia took a moment to check her reflection in the mirror. It felt great to be wearing a cute outfit that she hadn't really been able to flaunt on the show. She wore her high boots with a big heel so that she could dance comfortably for hours, paired with a short silver sequined dress and a one-sleeved black body. She had done a silver liner to match her sequins and added sparkly lip gloss. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

Amaia hummed along to the background music, the beats setting the mood for the celebration to come. Audrey, struggling with her hair as usual, drew a smile from Amaia, who promptly went over to help.

"Soooo, is this your plan to make Bada fall even more in love with you?" Audrey teased as Amaia helped her define her waves.

"Maybeeeeee"

"Hahaha, I knew it."

"I'm doing it for me first," Amaia added. "Just being able to dress up a bit cute is a good opportunity, let's say." Audrey just laughed.

As the girls were slowly finishing to get ready, everyone reunited for some pregame drinks. Amaia's suggestion of a strawberry vodka shot to pregame before the club gained unanimous approval and with Audrey, they concocted the most disgusting drink they could muster for a game of Ring of Fire.

The game began and Audrey started to forget the rules after the 3rd  round. Everyone kept making up the stupidest stupid rules ever, adding to the existing ones. Ling subtly placed her thumb on the edge of the table, prompting the rest to follow suit. Latrice was the last one to catch on and ended up taking a swig from her shot glass. The game continued, until Amaia finally drew the last King and almost threw up at the thought of drinking the mixture.

"HA KARMA" yelled Kirsten who had been praying all along that she wouldn't be the one to drink the potion.

Amaia motioned for Audrey to pass her the bottle of strawberry vodka to cleanse her palate.

"Cleaning alcohol with alcohol ? Girl?" Ling was stunned, while Amaia valiantly tried to swallow down the burn that traveled down her throat.

"Alright chicas I think it's time go ! An Uber will be there shortly!" " Kirsten's voice cut prompting everyone to scurry outside the room after doing final touch ups like jewelry and perfume, before leaving on Audrey's trace locking the room behind her. As they settled in the Uber, Ling took charge of the playlist to keep the vibe strong.

"Omggg this makes me hope the club will play some 2000s songs"

"That'd be dope"

Excited to party now that the alcohol was hitting them all, the girls left the Uber, going pass the queue as the agency had booked them some tables.