Pool Party - Part 1

Annndddd the awaited return :) Thank you again so much for your support, it means the world <33

_____________________________________________________

The girls' phones chimed with a notification from the production team, and Kyma and Cheche erupted in joyous screams in the Airbnb.

"OMGGGGG!" "LET'S GOOOOO POOL PARTYYYY!"

Bada, despite having enjoyed one of her best night's sleep since the competition began, yawned:

"What's going on?" she inquired still groggy.

"Production says today we resttttt" said a very awake Lusher

"THANK GOD" Tatter said joining the common room, straight out from bed.

The previous evening had been emotionally charged, with the elation of their win followed by the somber note of Tsubaill's elimination, which had brought tears, group hugs, and heartfelt goodbyes.

Lusher noticed Bada rummaging through an extra bag she had brought along and asked, "Bada, what are you doing?"

Bada grinned mischievously and revealed "You didn't think I was unprepared for any scenario, did you? Matching swimsuits!"

"OMG, so cute!!! Lifeguard themed!" Minah squealed with delight.

_____________________________

"Audreyyyyy, which swimsuit do I pickkk?" Amaia wailed, facing the crisis of a lifetime.

"Girl, it's fineee. I literally only have one," Audrey replied

"Wait, we have to match! I'll pick my dark purple one then," Amaia decided, feeling a bit more secure with her choice.

"Perfect! You look drop-dead gorgeous in any of them in any case," Audrey assured her with a nonchalant shrug.

As they were finishing their hair, Ling, accompanied by Kirsten and Latrice, asked, "Are you ready, girls?"

"Yep, we're going now," they answered in unison.

Ling couldn't help but compliment Amaia's cute outfit. "Ouhhhh, that's a cute fit, Amaia!" Amaia wore a lantern sleeved shirt that matched her swimsuit's colors and white linen shorts, with some pigtailed braids.

"I gotta represent the fashion," Amaia said with a playful mock salute. "Europeans do it better."

"Ahahahaha, you wish! You're practically a Kiwi now, you know?" Ling teased.

"Hahaha, ya quisieras, guapa," Amaia laughed.

"God, you really have to teach me some words," Ling remarked.

"Sure thing, girl. We'll have plenty of time to play Duolingo," Amaia promised, and they shared a laugh as they made their way to the party's venue.

The place was huge. A dance floor rose above the pool water, perfect for impromtpu choreography. Floating mattresses, comfortable beds and cabins line the sides, each designated for a different team. The bar was stocked, the food flowed and the bass from the speakers resonated directly into Amaia's ribcage. For a fleeting moment, she felt transported to Spain and she couldn't have been happier about it.

The Jam Republic girls entered the pool party to a chorus of cheers from the already present teams. Laughter and excitement filled the air as they claimed their spot near the buffet where Wolf'Lo, Lady Bounce, and Mannequeen, were hanging out.

Amaia wasted no time piling her plate with treats, and Yeni-Cho joined her in the feast. Even though they didn't know each other well, Amaia felt a good vibe from Yeni-Cho